>gets to stay open while little guys have to go out of business
>funded by IQT (CIA front company)
>takes your games
>owns your servers
>is somehow "private"
>owns the largest means of communication
>can silence an whistleblower
>it's for the children guys
Is this a joke? This guy could literally ban game developers from using any service if he didn't like their game.

Attached: 1642701460865.png (826x653, 501.97K)

I want to have sympathy for people who want to protect free speech or whatever because on a conceptual level it's a respectable cause, then you realize all the people talking about it just wanna scream nigger and tranny at everyone.

Attached: 1652373000242.png (500x411, 247.03K)

nigger

why does Any Forums suddenly want politics in their video games

Attached: Pathetic+hamster_d82b5a_9707152.jpg (1200x565, 108.58K)

>keeps politics out of my games
"Okay, will do"
>n-no, not like this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Yeah, nobody could possibly have a problem with corporations deciding what we can talk about unless they're rayciss.

>t.troon

Attached: 1606587072712.jpg (850x850, 117.61K)

Plus it’s not even their government that’s silencing them. There are places in real life RIGHT NOW where you will get arrested, killed, and possibly your family killed by saying the wrong things.

>company gets grant
>entitles me to act anyway I want on their property
Why are retards like this? Do you also think police should come to your house and clean up your cum stained wall?

Corporations deciding what you can say ON THEIR PLATFORM
Big difference you intentionally left out, huh?

>racist retards once again playing the victim card
Man you guys are soft.

>Dude just form your own banking system

>No, I won't bake your gay cake!

If corporations could ban black people from their platforms then you'd have some kind of moral principle but you're just a manipulative coward.

Your IP address is in tel aviv??

The government is outsourcing its censorship that doesn’t mean it’s not the government doing it

Yeah no shit, because that would be bad. Racists, sexists, etc. aren’t a marginalized group of people.
Damn that was truly one of the worst, most retarded arguments I’ve ever seen. Like holy shit I can’t believe you didn’t even think about it for one second before hitting “post”.

>t. Someone who was manipulated to hate entire groups of people

They are a marginalized group if you're banning them. That's the definition of a marginalized group.

You can't be this stupid. That's a completely different basis. They don't ban you for who/what you are. They ban you for your actions.

You believe the government is telling video game companies to ban people who say nigger or faggot? Seriously, is that what you think is happening?

>someone who lives in 95% white bliss and never had to live in the real world

There was a case of a black guy that pulled a gun in mcdonalds because they got his order wrong and when the police showed up to arrest him his four year old shot at them in the car. That's what you're worshiping.

Should companies have free reign to control their platforms or not? I'm trying to figure out what your philosophy is. It seems like it's worship black people.

The government tells people they have to bake gay cakes.

Ok? Yeah that person is a piece of shit. Doesn’t mean I’m dumb enough to attribute that to their entire race.
I personally know a white dude who killed his best friend because he though he stole $100 from him. They arrested him the next day for robbing a convenience store with a gun, then fleeing the scene into a high speed chase. Guess what? I don’t hate all white people either.

The only meaningful form of censorship in a free market is force of government. Private companies can censor whatever parties they wish. If you're changing what you say to stay out of trouble, that's just changing what you say. No "SJW libcuck" is putting a gun to your head to make you stop tweeting about how you just want an honest conversation about IQ and race or whatever. And if you're being censored for saying racist/homophobic/transphoibcgarbage like that? Good. Nazis deserve to be censored. Cope, seethe, etc.

>walk into privately owned space
>act like an asshole
>gets surprised when the owner kicks you out

What's wrong with this? If someone walked up to my yard and started screaming nigger I'd get mad too.

Attached: toonlink.jpg (866x692, 117.73K)

we should kill all Any Forumsniggers in minecraft

Okay but when the race is responsible for half of the murders don't you think there's something to that? Do you think it's a coincidence that everywhere that is black on the planet looks the same?

Far more blacks commit crime than whites on every country they have a presence pretty weird huh