I want to buy a gaming PC but im afraid of going too cheap...

i want to buy a gaming PC but im afraid of going too cheap. only thing im sure of is i want Intel-i9 and that's pricy as it is... what are your specs and how much have you spent?

my goals are to play PUBG and GTA V non-stop and make my own games on Unity and Unreal Engine, maybe produce music

Attached: yumemi goes commando.jpg (1080x1440, 164.89K)

wait, so this girl
>has a color scheme of pink, light blue, and white
>takes pills
>cries all the time
>literally has pink pill earrings
>weeb
what did they mean by this?

logicalincrements.com
Aim at good+ builds

beats me but also beats my meat

Attached: underboob brem.png (1202x1280, 1.23M)

The good thing about PCs is that you can upgrade them later.

I got a Ryzen R9 5900x, a 3080ti, 32 gb (8x4) trident Z ram and two 1tb M.2 SSDs in Raid 0. Not cheap ones either, sabrent rockets.
It's overkill for the dumb shit I do which was very light video editing and games at 1080. Recently got a 1440p monitor so it's no longer retarded still ended up at around 3k.

For music and video 32gis of ram is enough, but I super recommend raid-ing SSDs. They can be sata SSDs. Raid makes moving the files around insanely fast and that's more useful than you'd think. For those games and rendering you can use a "low" end video card like a 3060 which will save you a ton of money compared to my build
You can get a PC that does what you want and has some future proofing for around 1.5k easy

>weeb
It's not possible to be weeb while actually being Japanese.
But yeah she's fucked in the head.

Attached: 300959.png (1280x824, 1.22M)

She is a cute retard who makes my pee pee do things. Have you tried not thinking about trannies for five minutes?

Attached: 1627197965542.jpg (491x592, 39.88K)

>afraid of going too cheap
>i9
Just shut the fuck up.

I wouldnt see anything like this if she didnt literally have PINK PILL earrings with pink, light blue, and white color scheme, it fits way too well to be a coincidence

An i7 would be more than enough for gaming. Even lower processors like the 12400 and 12600k

I see the americans have woken up.
How many threads dedicated to trannies & nigger dicks will you be having today?

It's Japan and they don't typically care about that stuff so I think the colour scheme is just a coincidence. Sometimes coincidences happen.

trannies are prevalent in japan, and I wouldnt even think twice about her color scheme if her earrings werent fucking pink pills, whoever designed her knew exactly what they were doing

it's called menhera you fool

obsessed, you even mentioned nigger dicks before anyone else, lmao

>obsessed
Yeah muttsharts like tend to be obsessed
fixation with trans goes hand in hand with interracial in case you haven't had the displeasure of browsing this board during American hours

>it fits way too well to be a coincidence
It's the universe playing an unconventional joke on your psychosis. The pill in this case stands for her medical background and her drug addiction (japs are more sensitive to the natural state of their bodies and the proto-biohorror of pumping it full of numerous drugs to alter its function, it's an evolution of their idea that electromagnetic radio waves fucked with their brains), not any western jewery. The pink and light blue contrast is very common in color theory.

>UMMM NO ACTUALLY AMERICANS LE OBSESSED!
holy shit, you really need help, you cant go 4 seconds without seething over americans, lmao

>NOOOOOO STOP CALLING OUT THE MUTT GOLEMS FORCING THEIR TRANNY AND FLOYD WORSHIP ON THE BOARD
>OBSESSED OBSESED OBSESSNE E

>cant go 4 seconds without seething over americans
definition of obsessed, lmao, please feel free to prove my point even more

3080ti and Ryzen 3900x. Gpu cost $1200. It's pretty pricey but you can just get a shittier gpu and upgrade later. Prices are starting to come down.

>YOURE THE PROBLEM
>ITS NOT THE HECKIN GOY CATTLE POSTING WESTERN IDPOL
>ITS YOU FOR CALLING OUT THE SHILLS SHAPING BOARD CULTURE FOR THE PAST NEAR DECADE
>TAKE UR MEDS GOY

theres no reason why her earrings should be fucking PINK, light blue or even white would be perfectly fine and fit her character, and then her color scheme fits the trans flag absolutely perfectly, again, way too perfect to be a coincidence

>3060ti
>64GB DDR4
>Ryzen 7 3700X

Including my new monitors, peripherals, and all other parts I easily spent over $2,500. I'd say if we discount those, probably about $1,800 to $2,000. Mine isn't highest end, but its still high end compared to what most of this website has. I dont play PUBG but GTAV runs perfectly on my rig, however thats a 10 year old game. I played Elden Ring 1440p ultra 60fps fine.

She literally takes two of the most vibrant colors in the basic color spectrum as a way to call attention to herself.
The joke here is that trannies appropriated a very common combination because they're insufferable attention whores.

Attached: 65d5b2302af366ff5984d2081afab4c1.jpg (2508x3541, 1.11M)