Has there ever been a quadruple A video game?

Has there ever been a quadruple A video game?

Attached: 2EC3F37F-A8E5-422E-A074-511262C742FC.jpg (640x438, 52.34K)

>Elden Ring GODS telling Any Forumsirgins to git gud

Ubisoft called Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Skull and Bones "AAAA" a couple years ago. You can see how well that's going down in their development.

>Beyond Good & Evil 2
its STILL not out yet???

Beyond Good & Evil 2 always seemed like such a crazy ambitious game to me. Like something an 8 year old would come up with that would cost a billion dollars to make.

That syndicate game with Kevin Spacey as the main villain comes to mind. Detroit become human with its cast of hollywood actors. Death Stranding, if this one isn't an AAAA game then I don't know what is.

qrd?

What about a singular A game?

Wouldn't that just be an indie game?

any pixelshit game

Unironically FF7. Still to this day the most ambitious game ever made.

I'd consider a game "AAAA" a game made in no less than 10 years by a massive corporation filled with all kinds of talented people, without any bugs, a massive budget, motion captured animation, ray tracing, "TECHNOLOGY", amazing AI and extreme levels of polish and optimization.

As you can imagine... this doesn't exist, because, corporate greed and incompetence.
It certainly won't happen in our lifetimes, i imagine it would be a thing when there's planet-wide corporations and humanity has multiple colonies across the solar system.

>Scott Steiner, what are your thoughts on your opponent tonight, the Any Forums janny?
>HES FAT

at this point is just an urban legend, its taking so long that barely anyone knows or played the OG and its no longer a sequel, its a prequel, hell its Half life 3 before half life 3.

Which is weird because Half Life 2 and Beyond Good and Evil shared some striking similarities
>alyx and jade are basically the same characters
>about a totalitarian alien race cracking down on a conquered planet
>the alien police have a scene where you find out they're not fully human under the helmet
They're very similar.

Kill yourself fromdrone

The Perfect Dark game in development hell is AAAA.

is that the drastic go down guy

AAAA just means more ways to jew you out of money. You're not actually going to get a dope game.

>ray tracing, "TECHNOLOGY"
Hate all this realism and graphix meme. All you need to do is make a game with good fucking gameplay jfc just fuck off with trying to make it look 'good' because it'll just hinder everything else and just end up like a glorified google maps journey or w/e

Attached: shut-the-fuck-up-republic-commando.gif (498x379, 3.94M)

>without any bugs
kek this nigger thinks budget in any way influences quality

It's gonna be shit since Ancel left the team
And idk if it's him or an higher up, the scale of the game wast just stupidly bloated to an inhuman scale and knowing ubishit, it's gonna be just shitty sidequest a la far cry

It's just gonna be a quantity over quality and just full of bugs and mostly 30 to of cut content

Attached: 1591474513654.png (900x797, 84.41K)

>AAAA are just movies
yea there’s been quite a few of them