Why PC gaming is dying (again)

>series s costs $300 and is equivalent to a $3000 gaming PC. also has free internet for MP + free general internet use

>also has paid piracy (buy game loaded accounts from plati.ru for %5)

On my gaming PC from switching on pc to entering Fortnite took me 12 minutes. Now it takes me about 5 seconds FLAT.

>inb4 Quick Resume

Starting Fortnite from cold start takes seconds.

I would OF off been retarded to keep gayming on PC

Attached: 3.jpg (2000x2000, 181.79K)

Oh look, an ESL buyer's remorse thread.

Attached: 1651372784891.png (458x548, 101.73K)

>you need to spend $3k to hit stable framerate at 1080p
bad bait, this wasn't true 10 years ago

poor bait, but I will shit on you and BTFO you anyway
>gets all 3rd party games
>all xbox exclusives
>some PS exclusives (with Sony expressing interest to port more)
>emulates most Switch already
>emulates most 7th gen exclusives and previous generation emulation is nearly perfect
>has genres that are exclusive to it
>has actual backwards compatibility
>can do more than just game
>dont have to pay for my own internet
>modding is free and abundant
>still has active communities in older games
>huge player base
>multiple storefronts ensure the best of deals
>Steam actually has good download speeds, remote play, machine learning recommendations, reviews, communities, workshop, doesn't censor games like some pink haired fuck in Sony's San Francisco location does and more all for FREE
>DLSS 2.0 ensures GPUs will last longer than they ever have before
>raytracing is already BTFO on consoles
this is a PC generation and it will always be

Attached: NOOOOO IT DOESNT COUNT E3 GAMES DONT COUNT THEY'RE ALL TRASH STOP SHOWING THIS GRAPH!!!.png (1859x1453, 124.46K)

>series s costs $300 and is equivalent to a $3000 gaming PC
My computer cost less than half that amount and outperforms Series X in every game I've tried. Series S is a fine deal and I can understand why it would appeal to some people, especially more casual users, but you're retarded if you think it can outperform any PC above $700.

>you're retarded if you think it can outperform any PC above $700.

Well thats just complete bullshit. A single PC component costs more than XS. And you get a $50 controller with it.

>Fortnite
Opinion discarded.

Any decent site where I can buy cheap gamepass other than plati mart?

show me a $700 off the shelf PC that outperforms a Series X

sorry, meant for

He said Series S not Series X.

My big problem with the Xbox SS is that even though I already own an XboneS there's several games that I can't play on the SS
I own a copy of games like Forza Horizon 3 and Driver San Francisco on disc. And since both these games have been nuked from digital storefronts years ago there's no way for me to ever play them on an SS.
It's only a matter of time till the same happens to other Xbox games.

>>series s costs $300 and is equivalent to a $3000 gaming PC
Stopped reading. Bait harder.

Attached: 65454810_1149018901971925_3227962265642729472_n.jpg (500x501, 25.31K)

>also has free internet for MP + free general internet use
No, you need xbox subscription for that

Why are Americans becoming increasingly hostile towards people that are not from the anglosphere?

Funnily enough the most infuriating errors are usually made by americans, either by sheer stupidity or by embracing the meme, like:
your-you're, sweaty, would of, etc

Crypto ruined everything. There is a literal, physical shortage of silicone and our (((society))) wastes in all on mining meme money of no value and burns the chips to a crisp so they cannot be used for anything useful, or even recreational like video games. Imagine still having any hope for this planet.

>have PS5
>have Switch
I'm torn between Steam Deck and Xbox Series S. HELP

if you already have a pc get steam deck
if you don't get series s

Shouldn't I get a Deck if I don't have a gaming PC?

>There is a literal, physical shortage of silicone
that's why crypto is worth LITERAL PHYSICAL something you fucking idiot. that's the whole point. Do you realize how much harder it is to make crypto than your """"money""""

you won't benefit from cross-save/cross-buy and it may frustrate you if you've never played on pc before since the os is buggy a lot of games will require messing with controls/graphics settings/proton/etc