More enemy variety than doom

>more enemy variety than doom
>Arguably more interesting art direction than doom
>better OST than doom
>still somehow worse than doom

What went wrong?

Attached: A0yC5P7MBD261dPsT0J08DBN.jpg (2880x2160, 1.51M)

>Devolver

Also it had better glory kill mechanics, in doom you just gut people for ammo and HP, in shadow warrior 3 you get unique weapons and equipment for glory kills

>glory kill
And dropped.

I'm not a fan of them either, it's why I dropped doom and eternal because it was tedious. At least you get cool rewards for doing it in SW3 though, like a confetti cannon or a throwable piece of an ice monster that freezes enemies

It stopped being Shadow Warrior. It lost all its soul when it changed Lo-Wang's and Zilla's voice actor, had the script written like an even worse Marvel movie where nothing is serious and everything is drenched in irony and sarcasm, and made it so the sword is useless except for applying elemental statuses to enemies or killing the occasional mook for ammo.

>What went wrong?
The protagonist

Shadow Warrior 3 is short as hell, has too much platforming and 'slide' parts, isn't funny, the voice actors suck, the weapons are lame, and generally the game is boring.

>4-5 hours playtime
>writing that makes the MCU look like Shakespeare
>x-ray vision
>utter PR fallout with the VA changes

>Serious Sam 3's trophies but done well

Yes?

4 hours.
Horrible story. Genuinely bad.
Pathetic gun variety.
New voice actor is terrible compared to the old one.

>SW'13: a fine game, pretty much the formula to expand upon and make a few good sequela
>SW2: boredomlands wannabe, a complete disappointment, no hand-crafted levels because of procedurally generating meme
>SW3: ZOOM + ZOOM: Shiternal wannabe, a bootleg of already shit games
>publisher donates money to feminazi
>devs later pander to retards who scream "A WHITEY CAN'T VOICE YELLOW CHARACTER THAT'S MUH RAYCISM" and hire a meh actor who has absolutely zero energy to do a nuWang voice
Devolver and FWH are retarded niggerfaggots

>"we want to honor Wang's Japanese heritage by switching his VA"
>new VA is Korean
>actually not even from Korea but born in NY

They also replaced Zilla's VA for the same reason, so they ended up firing a black guy because of his race.

Feels like all my complaints of SW2013 minus the short part.

so very true

>Social Justice Warrior 3

game looks and feels like Duke Nuke Forever, maybe it's the same engine. it's fucking terrible.

I kinda wanna play 2 now, does it ever stop being bullet sponges against your shitty underperforming weapons? I got to Zilla Corp and felt like I was fighting against the mechanics constantly. It was noticeably worse than the first game, but I kind of enjoyed it aside from that. Also despite being unlikable, that chick in Wang's head made me diamonds for some reason.

dude
she's 3 years old

What, she was working for Zilla for years and is like 20+, wasn't she?

Attached: T34downloadghjsde.jpg (705x475, 102.83K)

in the last third it's revealed she's mezu's daughter and half demon and it's only been 5 years since the end of shadow warrior 2013

>shadow warrior 3 you get unique weapons and equipment for glory kills
I already have 7th guns. Why should I need gimmicky weakass bullshit from enemies? Fuck off retard