I don't understand you people who buy a game you're obviously not going to like, then don't even try to enjoy it...

I don't understand you people who buy a game you're obviously not going to like, then don't even try to enjoy it, and then come on Any Forums and complain about how bad it was. What did you expect. Why can't you just buy a game if it looks cool to you.

Attached: 1654715802716.jpg (896x1241, 114.79K)

>implying people on Any Forums even play games

LOW

TEST

KEK

His penis is seven inches.

>as a person
What the fuck is it with English and that "person" shit recently?
It's "grow up as a MAN". "man" as in human.

GET

I liked ltg's video on andrew tate

>blacks trying to look dignified
It's so obviously fake once you learn the truth. Makes you wonder how you ever thought they could convincingly be doctors, lawyers or any other job that requires an IQ over 85.

English is evolving thanks to ESL people.
It's a sign of personal growth to accept changes, cucklord.

> Why can't you just buy a game if it looks cool to you.
I wish I could

Attached: 1579377830818.png (288x273, 202.13K)

Women grow up too user. They change as time passes.

I think you're getting confused. That's how people would say it before 2016 as well. "Man" being a catchall for humanity hasn't really been in style since even well before leftism became more fashionable online.

Ummm. sweety you have to be gender neutral

>What the fuck is it with English and that "person" shit recently?
Are you sure you're not the ESL?

>going on Any Forums for actual discussion

This is the place filled with people that have a meltdown when they see a tranny flag in their favorite bideogame

>obsession with politics
The modern American rightoid
Fuck American hours go to sleep cracker

This board can't even stick to thread subjects and will bite bait that are completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Any Forums as a whole is populated mostly by people of average intelligence at best and aggressive anti-intellectualism. They substitute intelligence and intellectualism with a crude elitism founded upon a cynical contrarianism which is rooted in a shallow exploration of the subject in the main but more importantly in entry-level esoteric aspects of the subject, whose obscurity to the general public gives them a false sense of superiority in comprehension for being "in the know", unlike normie sheep.

The obsession is driven by a need for identity in order to provide a sense of fulfillment for an otherwise lacking life. This induces a zealotry of preposterous degree, partially fueling the unwarranted rampant hostility here, but all that is beside the point.

The point is that they take their surface level understanding as good enough, and never push for a real progress or development of the general understanding and narrative. The board knowledge becomes frozen in time and depth and always opens and ends the same way. You only very rarely get someone expertly well acquainted with the matters, who either provide ad hoc evaluations in the same flippant style of the general user that are difficult to recognize as genuine information, or else effortposts that go far too in depth beyond the capacity of the average user to comprehend and appreciate what's being said, so typically ignored or brusquely dismissed.

That creates an environment hostile to experts, whose contributions are made to seem unwelcome. Experts are usually professionals acutely aware of when they are wasting their time, and so they shall choose to spend less and less of it discoursing here, and so the overall trend to the lowest common denominator continues unabated.

shut your faggot-ass up you faggot-ass nigger
SHUT YOUR FAGGOT-AAAAASS UP
How about I take my motherfucking goddamn Covenant, chase you down in the middle of the motherfucking snow. You are running. You see a bunch of us in Black cloaks running towards you. You see me in a gold cloak: Big, tall, muscular, evil ass motherfucker running at you. First I start off like this cuz I don't need my full speed to catch you. Then I see you start to speed up, then I start speeding. Then I just go and I just sic my whole Covenant and they're just chasing you running at you like wolves in black.. in black capes they tackle you. Run this is you right I'm me. This is you, tackle you. grab you I call over Rocks, I signal at him. Rocks comes from behind you. I have all my Covenant cloaks ripping off your clothes your ass naked in the snow stuck like this just stuck and I hold you down. You're like "STOP EEUHHH EUUUGGGHHH"! And I'm like "Rocks"! I make the snap, Rocks rips off his clothing, Flops out his BBC Junior on the fucking right ass cheek on the left. While all my Covenant cloaks hold you down and he just forcefully fucks you and chokes you and you're like "EUUHH EUUUHHH EUHH" and he just chokes you busting you and just humiliate you and I command my whole cloaks to stand around you and ejaculating and bust nuts all over your frozen body while we force you to lay there and freeze in the snow, bitch ass nigger suck my dick. Thank you for that 14 Measly dollars too faggot.

Cope tranny
Didn't ask
Didn't read

Attached: lowtier.jpg (640x462, 40.05K)