Gaming peaked in 2007

gaming peaked in 2007

Attached: tlns641p6pk21[1].jpg (783x784, 155.21K)

>Halo 3
>C&C 3
>WoW
>Cowadooty
all shit

True. 2007 is when Corporate Monopoly assumed control over the industry by a few cancerous publishers, DLC faggotry and microtransactions dogshit materialized in full, and even consoles went unhinged and full anti-consumer as opposed to how they controlled themselves before that to a certain level.

Attached: Muh Gaymes.jpg (1780x2280, 2.2M)

2007 was a great year for the Early Zoomer generation. I feel bad for younger Zoomers who will never understand.

Attached: 1657773543229.png (1784x720, 1.68M)

why is Portal there twice

lol all of these games are trash

Attached: fQw3Cp5.jpg (2448x2448, 1.9M)

No, it was two years prior. 07 was the beginning of the end.

Attached: 05.jpg (1284x852, 252.01K)

where is Galaxy 1? No More Heroes also came out in 2007 in japan

>Uncharted 1, R&C Tools of Destruction, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Halo 3, Mass Effect, BioShock, The Orange Box (including Portal), Assassin's Creed, Crysis, Modern Warfare, Super Mario Galaxy, Prime 3, Zack & Wiki, No More Heroes, God of War 2, Persona 3
2007 was pretty good

I've never played a single one of those games.

A kid born in 1999 wouldn't have grown up with any of the stuff from the middle to the left.

I did though.

1998 and 2001 were slightly better

>was 8 when Gears Of War came out
You really didn't

>zoomers played sonic hereos, wind waker and san andreas
no they didn't

I know for a fact I was watching Drake and Josh and iCarly and playing Super Mario Galaxy back in 2008.

Those games are Early Zoomercore. Someone born in 1997 was 7 when Sonic Heroes came out, that would literally be their first Sonic game.

The 2000s fucking sucked for anyone who wasn't a small child too young and dumb to understand what was going on.

>7 shooters, a couple wrpgs, and some other shit
wow such great variety wtf i luv 2007 now

>the orange box
A re-release of existing games
>mass effect
Pretty good, shame about the sequels but can't judge it based on that
>portal
A fun snack
>bioshock
Boring shit
>stalker
Ahh now that's the good shit
>halo 3
Yay more halo i guess
>the witcher
Ehhhhhhh
>cnc3
Yeah it was ok but I felt like the formula was starting to show its age. But I've been playing cnc since the first one so maybe I'm just tired of it
>wow
Lmao
>cod4
Ok shooter, over hyped multiplayer because it was a generation's first online fps
>asscreed
Ok game bogged down by shit ending, repetitive content, and poorly executed real world plot line
>crysis
Yeah OK.

>San Andreas
>not the zoomer GTA

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 6.89K)

God, look at all of that absolute console trash. I legitimately pity anyone who thinks this is the peak.

I'm a millenial and I only started playing on games consoles other than the ps1 when I was 10.
I'm sure somewhere, baby boomers fighting for their kids in broken families gave them 15 PS5s in the year 2000.

C&C 3 sucked compared to the first C&C, Red Alert, and Tiberian Sun.

I was born in 1998 and the PS2 was my first console back in 2004.

3 brought back the fast paced gameplay from the original after Tiberian Sun slowed down to a snail's pace. Its only crimes are a mediocre OST in a franchise with legendary soundtracks and bland FMVs

>rated 18
>2003 release date
>to play it legally you would have to born in 1985
>zoomer
all this does is tell me your parents didn't care

Half of these games are barely decent at best. hardly a lineup that could go toe to toe with 04 or 98

You didn't play M-rated games as a kid? Pussy.

Only Baptists and Catholics gave a shit about those ratings

RE4 and Shadow of the Colossus are some of gaming' best

Meds

Everything in that pic is 1999core.

I was born in 1996
>member playing dinosaurs for hire on our sega
>member ocarina of time, super mario 64, and that fucking game where you fly around as a bee shooting at shit
>perfect dark
>jetforce gemini
>sarge's heroes
>gameshark cartridges
>me renting MGS2 at hollywood video and not knowing what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1640838614578.jpg (1280x720, 166.96K)

Just because you were a poor kid raised by a single mother doesn't mean everyone else was. Everyone born in 1999 played the Gamecube as kids.

>gaming was pretty good in 2007
ftfy

even the critic's 7/10s in this pic were better than critic's 9/10s in 2007. rip egm.