Game gives you unnecessary tips

>game gives you unnecessary tips

Attached: wii_break.jpg (350x197, 23.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lolwut.info/comp/app-word.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you vastly underestimate how stupid the average person is, OP

Attached: file.png (648x213, 35.02K)

Touch grass.

I give your nan unnecessary tips if you know what i mean hahahaha

>Rest? Huh, you know what? Maybe I will!
>Buy beer and chips at Dale's Chips and Drinks? Huh, sure why not!
>Donate plasma and save children? Anything for you my dear television!

>kids never have to use them
>why don't you know ehat that is? everyone knows!

user, how retarded are you that you are making a claim that students never use files?

>d-dude even though files and folders are used in phones its obvious they wouldnt know
kill yourself

i'm not getting into a dumbass argument with a Any Forums warrior over a bait headline, eat my shit dude

Don't dodge the question.
A fucking power point presentation is a file.
Unless you're printing a hard copy or just typing it in an e-mail, the term paper you're sending to your professor is a file.
Making a video presentation? Good odds that's a video file and not a vhs tape.
So again, how big of a retard are you that you seriously believe students don't use files?

sounds like your name is Jimmy Rustle, take the L and move on

>noooo argue with me
lel no

>boomers don't understand computers
>zoomers don't understand computers
technology becomes outdated in the blink of an eye

Based.

lolwut.info/comp/app-word.html
Here's your answer.
tldr: dumb applekeks

It's really wild to think that there was basically 20 years of computer history where you have the whole concept of a graphical user interface desktop and have to have a basic understanding of how programs and files are organized(in folders, naturally, like how a real life office would organize documents), and then you get to the rise of smartphones at the end of the '00s, where everything has to function through "apps," and interacted with in the simplest touch motions and everything nebulously exists tangential to your apps.

this, it's such a boomer moment
>what?! how could you not know something we never taught you??

Gen A, or whatever we decide to call them, won't know how to type on a QWERTY keyboard.

>nan
U WUT M8?

Attached: 1650247735535.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

gen z are cucked yet all this was due their parents and millennials

This Chinese user is right, zoomers are big dumb poo brains and the future of America is canceled in favor of Chinese century of prosperity

>Why not take a break and jump out the window?

>Older generations mocking a younger generation for not knowing how to do something they were never taught how to do by the older generations
This is always absolutely nothing but a bad reflection on yourself. Like a parent mocking their children. Everything they are, is down to you, whether its your rearing style or your genetics. They are a reflection of you.

Boomers not knowing how to open a PDF, despite co-existing along side PDFs longer than Zoomers have, however, is inexcusable
If a baby can work an iPad, an old man can figure out how to click on an link