Im getting real tired of it constantly being portrayed in a negative light in video games

im getting real tired of it constantly being portrayed in a negative light in video games

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX30112189.jpg (534x800, 65.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan
isthatinthebible.wordpress.com/articles-and-resources/deliberate-mistranslation-in-the-new-international-version-niv/
youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best English Bible translation?

I love that Any Forums is a christian nationalist board now

Just play Dragon Quest

the best thing Japan did was kill all the christcuck converts and missionaires. The based Shoguns and samurai refused to let that (((abrahamic))) semitic cancer infect the country like a plague and pozz it from the inside. Kudos to them for defending their country, culture and Shintoism from that dogshit. No wonder the Nazis considered them honorary aryans. Japan is 98.5% Japanese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan

When I saw pic related in theaters I got up out of my seat clapping and cheering loudly whenever a christcuck had his throat slit by a samurai. Fuck Christianity.

Attached: 1635921249638.jpg (512x365, 36.92K)

It's your own fault for making it all the way into adulthood and still believing in fairytales written by sand people thousands of years ago.

It portrays itself negatively in real life though

Attached: pope francis.jpg (683x1024, 202.95K)

Far Cry 5?

im getting real tired of Christcucks always trying to play the victim when they are not portrayed negatively NEARLY as much as they think they are.

Attached: 1539609405430m.jpg (477x1024, 83.9K)

>christian nationalism
oxymoron

Attached: 1572921910216.jpg (960x914, 123.83K)

>When I saw pic related in theaters I got up out of my seat clapping and cheering loudly

Attached: R4SwQsK[1].jpg (279x304, 28.88K)

New Revised Standard from Oxford or whatever it's called is very good. There are some questionable things (as there are in all translations of ancient texts), but they flag them and explain their reasoning/methodology. But really, if you're just someone looking to give it a read out of random interest, any major translation will be fine (KJV and NKJV may be best for pure prosody and whatnot). If you're going for an academic interest in it, get a handful of different ones.

I wish other religions would also get negative deciptions in media instead of only christianity since no religion not even buddhism is good

anyone elae find it absurd that people think gods are real? Its a genuine mental illness and people just play along with it?

No.
But I have a degree in anthropology. It's pretty much the default to believe in something. There are lots of reasons why people should and do.
In fact I'd be inclined to believe that religious behaviour is an evolved trait of our brains, if I could be bothered reading the actual research on that stuff.

Paganism is where it's at, honestly. Shame christcucks destroyed it.

>posts a picture of a Catholic heretic
>implies it’s Christian
ngmi

Reminder that your religion is actually a cult

i can understand not believing religion, but how do you think there isnt some kind of higher power? the universe and our entire being screams intelligent design

You can blame the Catholic Church, Jihadists, and the Cult of Mammon for the negative portrayal of the God of Abraham. Humanity is responsible.

>replying to pasta

>NOT TRUE CHRISTIANITY

Attached: 1509302050274.png (885x808, 93.39K)

NRSV is the one used by actual scholars and academics.

NIV is garbage.
isthatinthebible.wordpress.com/articles-and-resources/deliberate-mistranslation-in-the-new-international-version-niv/

God is actually the bad guy.
The devil is actually the good guy. We’ve been lied to this whole time

The laws of nature favours the survival of intelligent design and the death of everything else.

Kingdom Come does a good job. It shows the Church as it was at the time, meaning there's good, bad, and "fine for the time but now we consider it evil"

Tail bone
We are evolving right now btw
New arteries in our arms

t. Gnosis

>Catholic
>Heretic
Pick one
Also
Martin Luthor is full of shit and currently burning in hell
Roman Catholic church is the only church
Christ is King
You're gay
and Asuka is best girl

Attached: Ku8Cexr.jpg (908x641, 81.31K)

cope and dilate pinhead, Catholicism has been a sham since innocent III declared the pope infallible.

I started reading the Bible purely for lore reasons and it's pretty kino so far if you read it just as any other fantasy book

Attached: 1534948391708.jpg (750x738, 205.89K)

Read the god delusion and leave your cult already
youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

Same, but it doesn't offend, just bores me.
t. atheist

You're reading it wrong if you're not believing everything written in that book

I believe it when I'm reading it, the same way I believe in the events of a game while I'm playing it. I'm not reading it ironically, I'm just not reading it religiously either

What if the new pope declares the pope fallible?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY

Attached: 1574230805276.jpg (786x1024, 247.38K)

>intelligent design
LMAO yeah sure

and she forever lost to Mari

Attached: Mari looking hot.gif (500x465, 370.16K)