What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: 1644449666326.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2viwZVJqWbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Halo was over when COD 4 surpassed it in player count. It showed Halo was mostly popular because it filled a void for online shooters. The second it had genuine competition it began a slow descent. The specific problems of Infinite probably don't even matter.

>343 sucks posts
>Sudden ESL comes defending Infinite, crying Snoy/Tranny
samefagging galore
Aren't you fags tired of this shit?

Attached: 1657977039897.jpg (632x775, 49.4K)

Do they even add content to the game anymore?

Your dead thread

guess halo discussion is just as dead as the game lmao

No, people figured out that r/Halo trannies are the ones making the threads and since it's the same threads every day, people got tired of posting in them.

You're the one making these threads aren't you?

Your mother gave birth to you.

So it's much, much worse than I thought. Nobody even cares enough to hate this game, they just flat out don't care at all. At least when people hate EA for instance, they're actually still discussing them. This is worse by a long shot. Thanks for showing me this.

Not even 10 posts in

>glorify halo infinite as the game that will win the generation
>it flops hard
>get mindbroken and complain about sony whenever anyone talks about the game
Hilarious turn of events

youtube.com/watch?v=2viwZVJqWbA

Attached: halo co-op.png (1751x400, 1.15M)

When has Any Forums ever cared about Halo?

343 is the western equivalent of Sonic Team

considering a live action halo adaption came out alongside infinite, if this is the result then that's just sad

Why do trannies keep making Halo threads, if you're not going to talk about them, don't make them stop spamming the fucking board to artificially increased the thread's popularity

Attached: dead.png (114x46, 646)

like 2 years ago when everyone was pretending halo infinite was going to make the series x a massive success

Halo was never liked here, shut the hell up. Multiplayer fags are shills from r/Halo this place has never liked Halo. Before this, there was the MP faggot that kept screaming that Halo 5 had the best multiplayer since Halo 2 and I think even someone found out he was a paid Microsoft shill too.

>Halo was never liked here,
false

Get the fuck out of here and stop bumping the fucking thread.

why do you get so mad when people discuss halo?

I seem to notice that every time this thread reaches page 9 or 10, that's when you decide to bump it.