He's right you know, get better taste faggots

He's right you know, get better taste faggots

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 11-34-56 Lo-Ping Minister of Propapanda on Twitter.png (748x564, 585.73K)

>Twitter cap
Added to bot filter and shit pasta.

It's not even a real tweet

friendly reminder this forced "meme" was started by digibro because he was upset Any Forums wouldn't take k-on seriously in 3x3 threads. he's a tranny now btw

she's* a tranny now btw
fixed that for you bigot

Attached: 1657992128059.jpg (1988x1234, 614.22K)

>Any Forums wouldn't take k-on seriously in 3x3 threads
that sounds like a load of bullshit from a Any Forumsermin who's never been to Any Forums
K-on S2 is a common 3x3 pick
if anything, people will laugh you out for a 3x3 full of srs bsns manime

you lot bicker and gossip like little girls. get a grip.

Attached: 1232435234231.jpg (760x596, 518.9K)

i've actually played deus ex in like mid 2000s, fuck off retard

There it is.

I found Plastic Love through Future Funk, through vaporwave, through Any Forums. Regardless, Mariya Takeuchi, Junyo Yagami, Kaoru Akimoto, Toshiki Kadomatsu and Tatsuro Yamashita are artists would not have found if not for that extra nudge, and I like them.

Attached: 1656576086949.png (640x761, 166.91K)

nier and p3 are good
rest is shit
ff7 good rest shit

this was years ago

3x3fags was cancer all along

>totally totally totally
>all that insecurity and projection

what is it with zoomers getting so attached to jap culture but at the same time hating everything about it? for example sexualisation of "minors" (minors according to muttland laws but legal adults in any non-third world country)

>he's a tranny now btw
no way, is digibro really a tranny?
what's up with men into anime girls that makes them want to cut off their dick?

JRPGs are objectively bad, the rest is fine

videogames?

can't believe ppl like popular things wtf

He's a Euro he's been mind broken by the Americans who live rent free in his head

i cant wait till your jewish controled puppet state either gets CHINA'D or deleted off the map by putin
maybe then the world can finaly heal again from the attrocities that your people commited in the last 100 years

I'm on episode 2 of doom, it's pretty good.

everybody on the world hates you not just euros
you spread your mind poison around everywhere and we people have simply had enough
keep your loud basketball nigger music to yourself please

i still dont get 3x3

I don't know. You would think they'd want to keep their dick to imagine penetrating anime girls. I know I certainly do.

this, american identity politics have spread to most euro countries like the fucking black plague it's insane

>Americans have been to-
>the Ice-caps
>space
>the moon
>user's mind
there's no where else to go but up bros, you're welcome for the website btw. pic related is me btw

Attached: ok.png (644x699, 28.58K)

HWNBAW

So is this the 3x3 thread? Here's mine, please tell me my taste is shit.

Attached: 3by3.png (900x900, 1.4M)

>steal website infrastructure and coding from japans 2chan
>cant even come up with a good name since americans are bad at math
>call it your own

the eternal mutt..

all trash except terraria

All great except Borderlands

Are you unironically sating SoTN and Mother 3 are bad games you chumpdick?

>steal coding
kek, it's tweaked, anyone could make a site like this based on reasonable research. The site is a homage, if you will, the name is meant to reflect that. If you can't understand those subtle nuances, I can't in good faith call you an oldfag. But again, you're welcome for the platform that allow you anonymity and free speech bro. Your country would do the same for us, and I'm sure much better.

Attached: 1656512735286.jpg (735x1409, 229.2K)

you asked me to rate it
go to reddit if you want praise for your shallow normalfag taste

>Borderlands 2
>Odin Sphere
>Dark Souls 2
hopefully you're just trying to be contrarian with those last two but I feel like your taste is just shit

It's just 9 of your favorites. There aren't any particular rules. The goal is that people can take in your taste with a single glance.

I'm just curious as to why you think SoTN is a bad game. It's not very challenging sure but, I feel like thats the one issue it has and everything else is sick as hell.

BL2 is because me and my dad played the shit out of it when I first got him into games, DS2 is weird I just love playing it over and over for autistic reasons. Odin Sphere is unrionically a good game though.

>Odin Sphere is unrionically a good game though.
Then I guess you've never played any other Vanillaware game because it's definitely their worse one

Its a combo of him being a looking like a girl as a kid, his failures to be a man causing him to retreat from it, him being horny for lolls and imagining his younger self looking like one, and brain damaging amounts of weed to cause it all to connect.

>Odin Sphere
>bad
You're a faggot

I disagree, I couldn't get into 13 sentinels, and the worlds and stories of muramasa and dragon's crown weren't as interesting to me.

I like those games

Attached: 1534391181114.gif (360x238, 1.43M)