Wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=mopMFfMlwvE

Attached: 1657992572087.jpg (1080x857, 184.73K)

Attached: 1657993236714.webm (404x720, 1.84M)

>Any Forums will defend
>Any Forums will say this does not affect vidya

>"TRANNIES ARE EVERYWHERE"
>its just Any Forumstards constantly whining about them in order to make their scapegoat look like its a threat when it isn't

its so tiring.

Attached: 1503591101122s.jpg (250x179, 3.99K)

I always wonder how women wipe their ass with nails like that.

wrong board, but I guess we could live to see tranny main protagonists if we don't do something about it

muslims will inherit the world

No, it's the opposite, trannies make up 0.001% of the population yet we need to change how our entire language works thanks to these """people"""

>fox news
Pure goy cattle entertainment to stay upset and make you take meds, live in fear and hate your neighbors.

You ever get tired of talking about trannies? You ever wonder why you can't stop thinking about them?

why does anyone bother with women anynore

go ahead remind me who the health minister of america is you fucking kike

Isn't this the best country in the world along with Finland? Chuds lost

They dont. Just wait a couple generations.

>unironically linking MSM
Not video games, you faggot OP

I don’t see how this is a controversial thing to say?

I guess radical feminists are chuds now.

I don't understand how the fox news crowd can stand a millionare bitching to them about the elite like he's not one of them

I’ve literally never met a trans person in my life. This shit is terminally online.

She doesnt care about meeting people she just wants free food. Which is fine but dont try to lie and say you have any other intentions.

>Antifa maybe does some violence a few years ago
>Any Forums still cant shut up about them
>Multiple right wing groups constantly committing and encouraging acts of violence
>I sleep

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

Despite what the general sentiment here is, not ALL women are vapid and unsalvageable. My fiancée expressed her disdain for troons unprompted by me very early in our relationship

>Where have all the good men gone?

Take a bullet to the brain Any Forumsniggers. I'm tired of your constant whining about an extreme minority. Somehow, if you're retarded kind do win and trannies go away, you'll just blame some other group for all your problems and the problems society has. Its an endless cycle of deflecting your failures onto others.

Its all so tiring.

And then everyone clapped
Thats a keeper

Was that before or after you sucked "her" dick?

And where are all the gods?

Uh, yeah, that would be terrible if it was real.

Troon detected

Neutral on trans people
If the movement survives or collapses, I won't care and won't do anything

What % of her lips are plastic?

She didn’t even say that the guy had to pay. There’s nothing wrong with wanting some formality in dating, not everyone wants to turn up to the person’s house to find a dozen pizza boxes on the floor and they say “Uhhh we doin Netflix and pizza that ok?”

Fucking VIDEOGAMES

I sincerely hope at least some of you die

>trans person
Go back to whatever shithole you came from. There are no "trans people". There are only trannies, and they aren't human.

*me pretending I read all this*

Attached: trannycide2electricboogaloo.jpg (628x611, 224.24K)

>if you are tired of hearing about trannies from fearmongering retards you must be one

Kill yourself, you waste of space.

Check your privilege of not having to deal with them
t. trannies at work and extended family

>have to do a captcha to submit a report
>also you can only submit 3 reports before being locked out from submitting reports
what's the fucking point god this website is so bad

I hope you blast your head off Any Forumsnigger.

Your brain is rotted and you spend too much time on the internet.

Then leave nigga damn
Go back to Twitter or Reddit, just fuck off

Where’s the street-wise Hercules

based trips

this

And what are they doing to you or anyone that is so terrible?

Nothing.

What's the name of the video game?

>She didn’t even say that the guy had to pay.
you sure his points won't be deduced if he doesn't?

Attached: 1656286072049.jpg (800x786, 105.4K)

No, you straight up don't belong here. Nobody in their right mind calls them "trans people" as if that's a thing. They're just cultists. It's not a real identity and you're a shitty person if you enable or defend them.

Not to mention all the low IQ goblins shooting up public places that are all brainwashed by right wing internet propaganda. They never mention that though.

Literally every attempt at making the tranny language leak over non anglo countries gets mockery and instant disregard. The gender meme is over.

The entire notion of "transgender" is inherently bigoted, it's rooted in homophobia and sexism. There is no such thing as a man who expresses himself "as a woman". A man who wears makeup is expressing himself in one of the many ways that men can, and by insisting that he's a woman, or even by allowing him to insist that he's a woman, you're actively reducing the number of ways men are allowed to express themselves. You're saying "no, men aren't allowed to be beautiful or wear makeup. they have to become women if they want to do that". You're saying "no, girls aren't allowed to cut their hair short or play sports. they have to become men if they want to do that". Enforced conformity is all it is. It's no different from an oppressive traditionalist purity spiral. If you actually cared about these people you would want them to love and accept their bodies and their actual, true selves. They aren't transgender. Nobody is. There's no such thing as "transgender". They're just afraid of society bludgeoning them to force them to get back in line. So instead of changing their behavior to be more socially acceptable for men, they think they can change their bodies to be more socially acceptable for their behavior. Do you not see how that's the same problem either way? People need to stand up and say "men can wear makeup and women can have hairy legs and it's not taboo". They should never, EVER give in to the society's bigoted demands by changing their bodies to look more like the opposite sex, which never works by the way and always results in monstrosities. If you don't see why actual LGB people are against transgender ideology you're either a bad faith bigot or you have zero empathy.

>how this is a controversial thing to say?
she never pays

>implying i need the help of alcohol to rape her

>You aren't getting me drunk and taking me home
This is what the average man would do and then just move on to the next one. The thing about 'studying' a guy I guess to see if he 'knows' how even to go somewhere that isn't a bar.

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM Any Forums
GET READY FOR THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY
INTRODUCING FIRST

FIGHTING IN THE BLUE CORNER WEARING BABY BLUE, PINK, AND WHITE SHORTS
WEIGHING IN AT 270 LBS
OWNER OF A 10 INCH RIBBED DILATOR
5 YEAR JANITOR AT TUMBLR
24 CONFIRMED DISCORD GROOMINGS
UNDEFEATED WOMEN'S LEAGUE BOXER
PROUD AXE WOUND OWNER
THE ESTROGEN ENGORGER
THE SHE/HER "IGNORE MY MALE PATTERN BALDNESS" DOMINATOR
THE 59% THAT WON'T GIVE IN

TRRAAANNYYYYYYYY

AND IN THE RED CORNER
WEARING RED TRUNKS PATTERNED WITH TINY BLACK SWASTIKAS
STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOM'S BASEMENT
WEIGHING 380 LBS
1 TERM WINNER, 2 TERM LOSER
34 CONFIRMED BLUE BOARD BANS
HATER OF WOMEN YET WANTING LOVE FROM ONE
HATER OF GAMES HE'LL NEVER PLAY
HATER OF MOVIES HE'LL NEVER WATCH
THE WALKING ENIGMA HIMSELF
SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

IIINNCCEELLLLLLL

AND NOW FOR THE HUNDREDS OF ANONS LURKING IN THIS THREAD
LET'S GET READY TO RRUUUUMMBBLLLEEEEEE

Attached: 1657934960889.png (1080x608, 381.55K)

>you dont belong here!!
Projecting already huh

Makeup needs to be banned so these ugly whores cant cake up their face anymore.

It doesn't. Avoid all real life women.

it's a push to open up a new market
imagine the profits if 100% of the population bought women's clothes and products
the trick is trying to sell the whole grift as a human rights issue guaranteed, funded and supported by the government, which adds the highest level of social legitimacy to the whole conspiracy

I suggest you stop browsing Any Forums and any other political based webzone. Its rotting your brain into being a useful idiot.

Those "good men" realized they can pick up any chick using a phone app, so they don't even bother with manners or actual dating anymore.

The people that grew up with good manners aren't the ones females are chasing.

You disingenous piece of shit. Trannies are perpetual harassers and rapists. Not a day goes by where they don't try to groom me and then proceed to harass and attack me for saying I don't want to take their hormone shit or join their cult.

>if you're retarded kind do win and trannies go away, you'll just blame some other group for all your problems and the problems society has.
Yeah, God forbid we try to solve problems that are overwhelmingly created by certain minority groups.
We should just give them everything they ask for and maybe they'll leave us alone.

Attached: 1592636232283.jpg (500x294, 14.35K)

Fuck femicücks. Fuck women.

>he wastes his life reporting posts on this site
Imagine being this autistic

I've known a few trannies and they don't really do that. They don't bring up that they are trannies at all, even though it's painfully obvious

Are the trannies in the room with us right now?

I suggest you stop projecting and strawmanning. I'm a gay man, never been to Any Forums, but if you defend trannies then I feel the same way about you that a black man would feel about a KKK member. If you support trannies you are actively trying to kill me. You are a bigot, a homophobe, a conversion therapy pusher and a murderer. If you support trannies in any way then every second you live is an attack on me personally, and you are a disgusting bigot.

Not here, in Any Forums. That's for sure.

Wannabe Janny kek

>30 yold whore
>extremely high standards
>not fertile
>not feminine
>extremely manipulative

lmao, I'll let you guys save her.

There is one (1) Tranny in my university and somehow they are on the disability council for "depression" and muh mentals. They've constantly interfered and tried to move funds to pointless safe spaces and language training when most of us just want a dedicated 1 hour slot at the gym for disabled people. A handful of us are in wheelchairs or motor scooters who just want basic access and the elevators to actually get fucking fixed but this tranny derails fucking everything on the basis of mental health. Insofar to go after a guy whose paralysed from the waste down who looks like he's going graduate with a 1st with honors (unlike the tranny), for making jokes at the student comedy night and "rolling his eyes at him". The constant need for attention, and then this retarded fucking grin he has makes me want to smash his skull in. This nigga infests a bunch of clubs and boards with no backing whatsoever.
1 person can go a long way and do a lot of damage. Even if they aren't Yaniv tier connected.

>overwhelmingly created by certain minority groups
Jews and jew lovers like Donald Trump? I dont see any right wingers going after them, how convenient that everything related to trannies can be done through the internet.

Yes they do. Stop fucking lying, victim blaming piece of shit.

>you see its actually the trans people that are the bigots not me

Any Forumsnigger, please answer the question. Don't deflect.

>nothing
That's it. Thanks for proving the point.
Meanwhile, jewish and feminists destroy the world, but you only care about LE TRANNIES boogeyman.

they are stick ons
they are sexy as fuck when they wear them while putting a grip on yo dick

>wasting your life making posts on this site
yeah great response nigger

women voted for this

Reminder that trannies are just cultists. If people were allowed to live as their true selves, as either tomboys or femboys, they would be healthy and happy. Unfortunately, sometimes they get groomed into thinking they have problems that don't exist and that it can only be "treated" with drugs and bodily mutilation. But in reality, no one is ever happy when they "transition". It's just a meme that ruins lives. The tranny fad needs to die and people need to start accepting and loving themselves for who they really are. Natural traps and tomboys who don't get tricked into taking damaging hormones or getting heinous surgeries are always a million times happier and more attractive than these tranny abominations. If you support or enable trannies in any way, you are not a good person. You are part of the problem. Trannies are an active death cult that recruits through bullying, gaslighting and harassment. They go out of their way to make people feel uncomfortable with their true selves so that they feel more dependent upon the tranny cult and its backhanded encouragement. If you have any love for tomboys or androgynous men, or if you just don't like seeing people get hurt, it's your job to speak out against trannyism and point out the damage it causes. It's not a real sexuality. It's not a real identity. It's not even a real mental illness. It's simply a dangerous fad started by fetishists and enabled by politically obsessed sycophants, and it needs to be stopped before more people ruin their bodies and their lives.

trump did more for the american people than any other president did for a very long time
not starting another war being a big change in itself

Stop lying you disingenuous fuck, this is Tumblr tier storytelling

So here's the deal: all trannies should definitely kill themselves immediately. I also hate women, and many of them should also consider immediate suicide.

Sorry i don't take opinions from freaks around these parts

This.
Trannies need to die.

I stopped chasing pussy years ago. No fucks given.

WOOOOOOOOOO

yeah but the current zeitgeist is to pump Ukraine full of guns so we can save le democracy, so retrospectively it's all his fault

>>also you can only submit 3 reports before being locked out from submitting reports
no, you can, you just got manually blocked because you're reporting politics the mods agree with

what a fucking hypocrite
why dont you go join the russian federation if communism is so great

What if I'm a husband and a father who is sick of being expected to play make believe with sexual predators?

bitch we smoke bongs, your place or mine

>She didn't even say that the guy had to pay.
Do you honestly think she isn't expecting that? You go to dinner, and if you don't offer to pay you'll either never see her again or she'll walk out and you get stuck with the bill anyway.

if he won the election then that wouldnt happen
feel free to prove me wrong

male in denial lmao

and all those guns will be in the hands of the Ruskies. Same with our bioweapons and drones. God, I hope we aren't next.

Attached: Reimu Scared.png (312x414, 110.61K)

You are terminally online. none of this actually happens. Seek help.

>find a minority group, blame the minority group, purge them, repeat

How long will you keep blaming others for your failures?

I wish I lived in a developed country. Imagine having so little problems that you care about what feminist talk about trannies.

Damn straight
Reminder TrumpGODS run this site

yes, whites are extreme minority

Just goes to show how up their own ass some of these ladies are. If a guy told me he only goes on dinner dates with chicks to test their table manners I'd call them an autistic weirdo.