Do you ever mod your games?

do you ever mod your games?

Attached: 1657989809084.jpg (1440x810, 543.17K)

No, don't have enough interest to learn it

modding skyrim is a meme due to shit like load order but then you have games like stardew valley which just require you to drag some files into the game folder in order to mod it

luv me furry skyrim wife

Mod Organizer 2 has a button that does load order for you.
Well half of it, but the left pane is a lot easier to deal with.

I'd first maybe need to learn modeling and scripting

No.

I was thinking about game mods today when I was driving to the gym. How silly they really are.

You spend more time installing mods, to which you then play 10 minutes of the game and get bored.

Not worth the effort.

Always if possible.

Attached: 7492095.jpg (2560x1440, 2.83M)

Thumbnail looks like that tranny asuka cosplayer.

I don't like modding because it feels like I'm doing the game designer's job for them. Not only does that mean that if I mod games, I paid someone else to do their job for them, it also sucks because I like designing games on my own, but I consider that to be like work and I don't want to do that work when I buy a game. I buy it so I could be entertained by someone else.

It really doesn't what the fuck are you talking about.
Literally obsessed.

I guess if you are a casual where your entire experience with modding is through Bethesda games, no amount of mods can make the game fun to play, specially when they are more focused on visual stuff.
Some games have extremely fun mods.

Attached: 2.jpg (2560x1440, 2.33M)

only if the adorable and humorous variety of mod is available

Attached: 1657990631576.gif (300x225, 989.99K)

modding is entertaining

Attached: 1682684684.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

if you go back far enough, you don't need them

Attached: 1657991050064.png (200x275, 53.52K)

no, modding games ruins the developers vision. if you need mods to make a game good, it was never good in the first place. most of the PC library sucks because they treat mods like they're some amazing saving grace that improves the game when really they destroy the artists intent

Cute girl but I already have my sister at home

Only Oblivion and Skyrim. Probably Morrowind, too, if I'd ever play it.

Attached: skyrim bandit.jpg (1920x1080, 522.35K)

>cute girl looking up to you
hnnnnnng

Attached: 1635474547257.jpg (4000x4000, 1.58M)

I don't like modding.

I wonder if there are lewd mods for Crusader Kings 3.

sadist + undress + lower adult age

Attached: 17sm884d1xb11.png (389x662, 203.2K)

Are those mods or just settings you adjust.

based cytech enjoyer

to be quite fair, skyrim can get fun with mods, there were some quest mods i recall enjoying, and some of the deeper overhauls were always great

i remember adding the temperature/frostfall/cloak whatever mod and rping myself traveling around while keeping alive from the cold and that was fun

>modifying the game files simply to enable adult idle poses for children since their normal one is terrible also happens to enable child nudity
how the fuck do you mess up this bad?
why did they even make the nude child models in the first place?

Attached: 1588656427721.png (295x261, 143.6K)

Mod names

>when really they destroy the artists intent
English teachers or film critics or whatever find a billion ways to interpret a book or movie despite it being totally different to the artist's intent. How are mods different in that sense?

Tell me more.

>normies getting into video games is a good thing!
>it means there will be more interest and better products will be made!

Fuckers lied. Games have been on a freefall since normies starting getting into it with Madden shit on PS1

there's some parameter you can mess with in the config files to enable adult's animations at X character age
the normal value is 18 but you can set it to whatever you want
the only thing this seems to affect is idle poses and whether or not a character can enter the "undressed" state (which only shows nipples, genitals are covered with a little leaf)

bullshit Skyrim is on its 300th relaunch and I've never once heard about this

Load order is just the order you drop the files into the folder. That's all a mod organizer is doing in the virtual folder.