You have lost your powers due to...physical amnesia, Samus

>You have lost your powers due to...physical amnesia, Samus
>You can regain your powers by collecting items that contain those powerups
>Now go, go collect the various powerups that are distributed strategically in various locations so that you can open doors and stuff

Attached: Metroid-Wide-Beam-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 47.23K)

Yeah it's great

Physical amnesia is such a random excuse it gives me pain. Just call it malfunction, her suit has been through tough shit for an entire game.

isnt that the excuse in dread too?
she gets thrashed by beak man during the intro

It actually does make sense in dread since she loses her powers to a chozo chad, and the planet has suit upgrades on it because its a chozo planet.

So what happens when Samus regains his physical memory while still having the other upgrades he collected?

then another game starts and she loses it all over again

Loses the collected powerups that have been integrated into her suit or her physical memory?

>be Kratos in gow2
>Kratos you lost your powers because you need to start weak

Fun game. Enjoyed my time with it. Cheers.

Did you not beat the game? Raven Beak literally reconstructed the fucking planet into a training course for Samus in the hopes her metroid genes would go berserk.

Yes. First time playing Metroid?

I mean he was stripped of godhood and then fucking died.

>not realizing that the "physical amnesia" thing was just chad beak lying to you

person who played Metroid on release month here (stores used to get one shipment of games every 2 weeks or month at that time)

this isnt a metroid game the feel is all wrong. I bought it from amazon, played it like 90 minutes and returned it

it made me sad to see Any Forums heralding this game. As of now, the newest Metroid game is Noita.

>hey bro you were trapped in a cave-in for two weeks so now you're weak

It worked fine, unless you were a mage.

That wasn't a yes or no question.

post some 4k yuzu screenshots fags

>person who played Metroid on release month here (stores used to get one shipment of games every 2 weeks or month at that time)
what fucking relevance does any of this have?
>As of now, the newest Metroid game is Noita.
lol shut the fuck up yoshi

>you have your powers but can't use them unless I say so
>now go run through this scorching hot area while taking constant heat damage, and no using your varia suit even though you have it okay?

Attached: 1656244481488.jpg (1000x1403, 229.36K)

>what fucking relevance does any of this have?

people who were creaming over this game dont know whats good or bad, they just coalesce opinions socially

i have extremely strong direct opinions with objective reasoning that metroid dread is a bad game

Kys

Don't care. Games are still 10/10.

Keep yoshi safe.....As a 40 year old boomer Gamerâ„¢ you have my word that no harm will come to yoshi.