Why has there been a surge in submissive men who are into "mommy" video game character types?

Why has there been a surge in submissive men who are into "mommy" video game character types?

Attached: kawakami.jpg (2048x1330, 289.64K)

>Why has there been a surge in submissive men who are into "mommy" video game character types?
Because peeminists

It's mostly zoomers so it probably has something to do with their mothers being the masculine role-model in their lives, which makes them the feminine one by default.

because pic related

Attached: 1604065485360.jpg (360x360, 21.82K)

Shit parents, not enough mom's love and attention as a kid.

>A hot older woman who will love you unconditionally, take care of you in every possible way and who is also comforting and supportive whenever it's needed
It's not difficult to see the appeal user

>i wasnt loved as a child and now am coping in adulthood through a mommy figure
You could have just told us the truth.

women are so shit nowadays that the only pleasant male/female interaction guys get to experience is with their moms

Love of mommy characters is just the latest expression of a timeless desire men have to be pampered and waited on by women. It comes from the same root as wanting a slave harem or whatever. There are two reasons for this - one is naturally self-serving, the desire to have someone else do the work. The other is an evolutionary imperative - nesting women make good mothers. Here we cut out the middleman, so to speak, and measure how well she will mommy your children by how well she will mommy you. But why this line in recent years? It's more consensual than the traditional domestic stepford setup. Modern men are afraid to say they want a vacant housewife who stays and home and obeys - but it's okay if it's her choice. Even better, an ideal mommy goes out and wins bread for you while you stay at home and play video games. The root of all these fantasies is, of course, unconditional love.

Incidentally there's nothing wrong with this taste in women - no different than an interest in muscular girls or goth girls or whatever - as long as it doesn't interfere with your interest in having children or your personal ambition to self-improve. If mommy fetishism encourages you to self-regress or stunt your own growth, that's bad. It also models poor mommy behavior anyway, since a good mommy should help her little boy reach his full potential.

Attached: 34827285_p0.jpg (689x900, 186.69K)

I prefer Takemi and I'm not into mommyfaggotry

Attached: P5R_Portrait_Takemi_Winter_Blushing.png (564x660, 263.29K)

I have pretty good relationships with both my parents. Just saying I can see the appeal of having a hot curvy lady to have sex with and also offer you emotional support. Plus a big part of the mommy trope is them being a housewife so they cook and clean for you as well. That sounds like a full house to me.

Zoomer here. Its probably this

>I am gay
>I love cocks
>cum is my favourite
Yeah okay faggot, you don't need to shout it from the rooftops.

Desu id rather be her house husband

also being "submissive" has changed it's meaning

nowadays being "submissive" is what used to come off as "dominant"

e.g. people will say a submissive guy is the one who wants a girl that cooks and cleans for him
he's "submissive" and wants a "mommy"
in the past he'd be called "dominant"

people will say the guy who is "submissive" is the guy that doesn't want to be the one who is forced to plan out every single date, encounter and conversation, in the past he'd be "dominant" because he'd want the girl to be the one who has to work in relationships

in other words in modern day a "dominant" men is a slave to a woman while the "submissive" men is actually dominant towards them

Zoomies be watching First Gundam movies on Netshitz for the first time.

Attached: like_a_mother_to_me.png (600x800, 430.21K)

honestly its super hilarious watching mommyfags try to justify their fetish. just admit you're fucked in the head, you dont have to start being proud of it. just look at all the self hating fags on Any Forums

The average video game player has gotten older. You can see a clear upward curve in the target market for PlayStation games for example.
And as it turns out 30 yo men are more into 30 single moms than they are into 17yo girls

It's simple. Men are attracted to feminine women, and nothing is more feminine than motherhood. They're not seeing enough femininity in their daily lives, so the desire to spend time around motherly figures goes up. There's nothing unnatural or weird about it unless they're attracted to their own literal mothers.

im 30y hairy fat man and I have /ss/ fetish.

she fucks african foreign students btw

Attached: 1643734346535.png (553x693, 262.26K)

Since it became a thing after zoomers are born, I speculate that lack of testosterone and daily injection of estrogen through food stuff and water supply, while consuming sexually ambiguious media such as tranime and netflix, combined with terrible parenting (or lack thereof) have caused this.
Perhaps all they needed was a good caring mother. But got broken.

Hmm, that explains it

at 10 i wanted 17 year olds
at 15 i wanted 28 year olds
at 20 i wanted 35 year olds
at 25 i wanted 42 year olds
at 30 i want 17 year olds

Mothers are the only women who care for a man without looking for something in return.
In an age where male/female interactions are transactional, it is something sought for.

>submissive
I just like thicc older women. Never got on with girls my age anyway.

I'm a dominant man and I like the 'mommy' archetype
I'm also in my 30s so Christmas cakes are age appropriate for me

Attached: 1468812650502.jpg (466x499, 38.56K)

You're projecting a lot of anger. I wonder why it bothers you so much? In fact from an evolutionary perspective you should be happy if other guys like different types of woman than you do as it reduces direct mating competition.

Attached: 52154915_p0.jpg (1610x2075, 1.07M)

you’re just a pervert

The stupid thing is that age doesn't really matter as long as the women is attractive.

The problem is women tend to get really unattractive as they get older. There are exceptions but they're exceptions for a reason; it's really fucking rare for someone to age gracefully.

don't really care about the age, it's just that the mommy archetype has more to do with someone who is caring and understanding.

i watch a lot of that stuff but i just like the "curvy milf" body type, don't really care about the "caring and supportive" aspect of it

99% of women don't want to be your mommygf. They find that shit disgusting.

I want to be a womans sex slave

Yeah this has been my experience. The vast majority of women basically want a hot sugar daddy and they are uncomfortable with being emotionally supportive until you're deep into a committed relationship.