Should I be able to get Live A Live day 1 in small-town Canada Walmart?

And I like the father and son Ninja thieves in the Japanese time do they show up again?

Attached: 3maxdsdf.jpg (309x500, 56.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_F_izc7nlnU
youtu.be/CkxE-ABm3Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Paying for cuckshit

Attached: Live a Live.jpg (1437x1157, 311.77K)

I doubt it, it took SEVERAL months for my back water Walmart to get smtv. Just use Amazon or your preferred online retailer. Maybe you could have it shipped to your store?

if you're gonna buy something on day one just pre-order it

Rate the final trailer
youtu.be/_F_izc7nlnU
I think is pretty cool how they spoiler almost everything to newfags but keep hiding THAT with extreme precaution.

You'll need more games than that if you want to make a pentagon of ntrkino

Attached: 1496564938048.jpg (598x792, 237.16K)

>paying for any game

Here is all the music you can heard in the demo.
youtu.be/CkxE-ABm3Us

it's funny, because if you know the game and have been paying attention, they actually have shown the final boss for like a second including the attack that most emulators have problem with in the original

what causes autism powerful enough to want to become a "recognized" poster on Any Forums

People still don't order games online?

Yeah, but they haven't show who is the final boss.

Yes, the thing here is that theres no context.

All the newfags know is that theres these 8 stories and at some point the heroes from those stories will meet and fight together against a demon lord dude that can shoot demonic woman specters at you.

For them, that can mean anything really, and as long as they dont know beforehand why this crap is happening, then theres absolutely no issue here.

>want to play live a live
>but prefer to play it on Xbox

Octopath got ported, what are the chances

You could add these games as well if you wanted a more general category, otherwise it's only a triangle of 90's stuff unfortunately.

Attached: 1638131551149.png (920x215, 340.92K)

I like how Megalomania sounds in the remake
I can't wait to see how they handle the music for the Armageddon ending

Pretty reasonable. Triangle Strategy will probably come first though

Just buy it digitally.

>tfw you can beat the boss in the demo and there are two way to cheese it either by grinding and abusing petrification on deepest dark, which most bosse aren't immune to, or abuse the massive range on Firefall and poke him to death

Oh I want to play that one too. Guess I’ll just wait and be patient. It’s hard to decide if I should pay money to support development of stuff I want to play, or withhold the money until it gets released on the platform of my choice.

>otherwise it's only a triangle

Attached: 1519289259396.gif (600x293, 2.14M)