Elden Ring is just so goddamn beautiful

Elden Ring is just so goddamn beautiful.

Now I just need more DLCs.

Attached: ER.jpg (2560x1440, 853.44K)

has a shitty depressing art style. botw looks so much better even if it's technically less visually impressive

No, it doesn't, it's brimming with SOVL.

Attached: ER.png (1440x900, 1.86M)

If Elden Ring had more ambient creatures and wildlife similar to how BOTW has, I would like it a lot more. I’m not a huge fan of the only animals being bears, goats, and eagles. Also how all the lake/water areas are essentially just retextured ground with water added making a giant puddle.

I'm in love with this game every moment I play it. I beat it three times and got the 100% achievement. I would still be playing it right now if there was any reason at all to PvP.

Attached: FRENZYFLAAAAAAAME.jpg (1073x867, 254.43K)

Dark Souls 2 is just so goddamn beautiful.

Now I just need more DLCs

Attached: 1656531973573.jpg (2560x1440, 878.36K)

Glorified screenshot software.

just wish there was an alternative to TAA

shit looks so blurry at 1080p

Btw might as well be an xbox live indie game it looks so awful by current standards.

Your monitor might not be as nice as you think, looks sharp on mine

imagine being such an infant that you need some cell shaded babby shit in order to not be depressed - just go outside and get some sun nerd.

always hated the way it looked since before release with that awful piss tree in the background of every fucking screenshot

>fart false horizon
grim, also torrent was a mistake

You should learn how to use reshade. 1080p with TAA is all you need

the textures were real shitty in places but B team made a more coherent game than elden ring

Install Reshade and use t he CAS shader, it's easy as hell to set up and will clear up the image quite nicely.

The beginning of the game has at least colourS.
There is an area that is just yellow and an area that is just white. It's like a shitty 2008 game

CAS is ass, use Lumasharpen

It's the other way around, user, Lumasharpen causes ringing artifacts very easily, but it's up to the user anyway.

I havent beaten it, got bored in snow area.

Attached: ELDEN RING (7).png (1280x720, 822.71K)