*eyebrows violently convulsing*

*eyebrows violently convulsing*
>DOOD I just LOOOOOVE WoW BROO
>it's like the best game ever DOOOD
*gums start bleeding*
>I just LOOOOOVE farming out these mounts every single day for the last 15 years MAAAAAN, it's soooooo FUN brooo
*doesn't get the mount for the 100000th time*
>MAAAAAAN THAT'S SOME REAL BUUUUUULLSHIIIIIIIIT. FUCK!! Y'all believe this shit? OH MY GAWWWD I HATE THIS GAME DOOOOOD
*parks his character to receive gold from orbiters*
>MAAAAAN I'm so MAAAAAAD I didn't get that MOUUUUNT DOOOOD
*smears blood from gums on the wall*
*wasps start buzzing in the walls*
>The fuck is this shit BROOOO
*sidekick every 30 minutes: TWITCH PRIME TWIITTCH PRIIIIIIME*
>TRUE DOOD. TRUE.
>Okay y'all ready to see this shit?
*shows dead mom's decomposing body in the next room*
>There it is dood.
*sidekick: ASMON TOS TOS*
>MAAAAAAN fuck em doood, I do what I want. Y'all believe this horseshit?
>Alright boys imma call it a stream. We had a good intro today, watched some few videos and played 10 minutes of games. Imma run some ads and go to Taco Bellâ„¢. Don't forget to subscribe to my ex-girlfriend's OnlyFans... PEACE!

Attached: mvfd5odk1f891.jpg (1041x1072, 177.83K)

video games?

meds

nigger

lol

why are ff14 cultists seething so much

GEM

>Cock ASS dood, i'm not bald DOOD the wasps in the walls whispering to me at night keep telling me i'm bald but i'm not dood. SHIT.

Attached: 1657435380378.png (493x493, 182.55K)

He does move his eyebrows a lot
Why do some people do that. Like Ethan Klein.

Imagine a gaming streamer milking the Amber Heard trial just to not play games

this is just him making these threads right?

xivchud cope

he doesn't actually post here
just says he does so people simp for him

OH BOY

HERE COME ALL THE Any Forums ANDYS

the only thing more pathetic than following and watching twitch streamers is following and hate watching twitch streamers, as if anyone gives a fuck about your faggot opinion because you get asspained an attic dwelling cretin gets paid millions for something you waste your life doing for free

Attached: 24B8442C-C696-4E68-90B2-4CB960568FAC.jpg (1200x675, 244.92K)

I swear only time we ever talk about WoW or WoW streamers is when XIV troons are seething about last year's eceleb exodus coming to an end.
No one cares about FFXIV, no one but mentally ill people with sunken cost fallacy care about WoW. Fuck off with your schizo threads.

Don't know about Asmon, but Klein has a mild form of Tourettes. He does more than just the eyebrow thing, it used to be worse.

>The wasps are in my walls dood, they're whispering to me at night with their constant buzzing, laughing at me failing to type on Vykas, I just can't anymore, I'm done streaming, I quit, anyway Final Fantasy continues tomorrow.

Attached: 1606174496899.png (508x658, 164.47K)

not sure why people draw him tired when he has those typical angloid psycho open eyes

Viewership status?

>No mention of XIV whatsoever to be found in the fucking thread
>Still shitting your pants and scream about "schizo"
Ironic

Attached: 1407960462286.jpg (237x240, 8.09K)