High king torygg, I challenge you in a duel in the nord wa-AAAAAAAAA I GIVE UP GIVE UP...

>High king torygg, I challenge you in a duel in the nord wa-AAAAAAAAA I GIVE UP GIVE UP, GREEY BEAAARDS HEELPP ME AAAAAA THU'UM POWER GOOO

Do stormcucks really?

Attached: Ulfric_Jarl.png (360x360, 293.16K)

>"So when are you leaving?"

Attached: madachad.png (436x701, 661.07K)

Cheating is a snownigger tradition

Reminder that both end up in sovngarde, so both were honourable.
That said, in sovngarde ulfric admits he was mistaken in what he did.

Only in the context of alduin returning, not his reasons for doing it.

We wuz Nordz an sheeeeeeeit!

Attached: ELENWENDEGENERES.png (1069x850, 38.22K)

im always amazed when people play the main quests in bethesda games unironically.

I wish I was ulfric and got raped by elenwen daily

>just let the aldmeri dominion have total free reign to kidnap anyone they want and cripple skyrim in the hope the imperials might one day save them
>somehow this isn't the cuck faction

Attached: w5l6y9g0c0t21.jpg (2048x1536, 308.77K)

Why is using the thu'um considered cheating or le bad?

>having a skill is cheating
american mindset

Reminder that Nord men are handcrafted by the divines to worship and please Aldmeri women

REMINDER

Attached: tidf.jpg (749x508, 101.92K)

He quite literally brought a gun to a sword fight

I'd unironically travel to Summerset to lay Aldmeri women.

the idea of the empire taking elf cock up the ass out of necessity to prepare for the next war is delusional AF
>we couldn't win the war normally, 1v1
>we gave up the province of hammerfell, its population and resources
>we accepted a peace treaty that caused massive disorder and resentment in the province of skyrim
>we allow thalmor agents free access to imperial territory, basically giving them unlimited intel on the imperial strategic situation and the ability to interfere with politics
>"BUT WE WILL DEFINITELY WIN THE NEXT ONE GUISE!"

ulfric was right in that the empire should have never surrendered and fought the war to its destruction if necessary
they unironically stood in a better position to completely win the war after the siege of cyrodiil city, the 2 main thalmor invasion armies were overextended and completely destroyed and the empire still had strength to spare to maintain a defence
only reason why they surrendered was because the cuck emperor feared a coup from the instability that the war caused, which strengthens the notion that the empire is corrupt and rotten to the core, thus its collapse (so that something better can replace it) is not necessarily something horrible

The High King accepted a duel with someone who he KNEW was carrying a gun.
It's not exactly a secret that Ulfric got training under the Greybeards

Skyrim belongs to the chugs.

Attached: 1657264185186.jpg (812x1024, 140.1K)

Except it is also common knowledge that the way of the voice isn’t supposed to be used in those kind of situations.

It’s a shit analogy but Torygg knew he had a gun but this is a society where owning a gun is to be admired but the gun is supposed to go unused.

i don't know if i speedwatched or something, but i have vivid memories of people quoting that ulfric used the shout to finish him off
he had already won the duel conventionally, he simply delivered the finishing blow with his voice as a propaganda tool

so if that's the case, the notion that ulfric "cheated" is ridiculous

>Skyrim and the Empire ignore the treaty and continue as usual
>Aldmeri coincidentally turn their attention to Skyrim and the Empire just after Ulfric's rebellion

Attached: 1602356188526.jpg (344x442, 60.75K)

He probably could have won even without using the voice

>the empire are introduced trying to execute (You) because "urgh paperwork is haaaaard, just kill him and sort it out later"
>people still actively join the empire because stormcloaks are mean to dark elves or someshit

yes life continued as usual, except all the temples were desecrated and nords were forced to pray hidden in their cucksheds
it's not like the empire gave a false promise to ulfric that markarth would be allowed to worship talos but then they betrayed him BEFORE he rebelled

And yet it's the stormcloaks the ones being used as pawns by high elves

>not honoraburu!!
Don't want to hear this from fags who play nothing but stealth archers lol
Also tricking is a path that leads straight to Lorkhan/Shor

Attached: 1502579009136.png (900x900, 111.89K)

He knew he had thu'um, but he faced him like a man with honor and strength.

For torygg it was a loss loss situation, if he refused to fight he would look like a cowered, if he accepts he will die. He chose to die with dignity.

and ulfric did cheat

Attached: wuchend0d6a91-1.png (500x790, 161.83K)

So it's not just me? I played Skyrim only once. About 50 hours or so. Did the Thieves Guild quest line. I got midway through the Dragonborn DLC and stopped. The furthest I got into the main missions telling the Jarl about the dragon and then I fucked off forever. I feel like I should at least finish the game since Skyrim (seems to be) a landmark game everyone has played

>Savage shout
>Calling the Voice savage
He's an Imperial cuck, doesn't even know his own culture

yeah it's common, probably because the main questline in excruciatingly boring
i feel that they overused draugr quests all around the game

you mean the imperials

You know, he used his shout to savagely kill his king

The empire didn't promise shit retard, it was all the jarl of markarth, who didn't have the authority to promise such a thing, but did anyway. Ulfric, being a jarl himself, wss fully aware of this, but je went in anyway with the sole purpose of causing turmoil