Confess your vidya sins

confess your vidya sins

Attached: 1654708025970.jpg (708x1280, 164.74K)

i have never played a video game in my life. i just post political replies to slowly ruin this place.

Attached: 1656937530376.jpg (710x674, 96.4K)

I really loved death stranding but I pretend I don't to fit in on Any Forums.

based

despite beating my favorite game in the series on the hardest difficulty i played 90% on easy mode

I played league of legends for over half a decade. I will never get those years back.

Attached: dorito pope.jpg (900x832, 133.1K)

I was gonna post this.

The only reason I bought DoA 5 was to ogle at the female characters. I played it for a month then went back to Tekken

I want a PS5

I bought wwe 2k22 to jack off to doudrop's model

user, this is not a sin and does not bear confessing. it is just a fact and nothing to be ashamed of. carry that weight no further!

had to google doudrop, utterly disgusting, there is no absolution for you, kys.

use this. every time you catch yourself doing something retarded and/or unproductive, think about those 10 years you lost, motivate yourself to be better.

I’m so sorry user...
I played wotlk wow on private servers for years but at least it was fun

I played so much klonoa 2 when it came out that I started writing klonoa instead of my name at school. I also liked KH for the plot.

I spend more money on vidya merch than actual vidya arrrrrrr

Attached: Pre-order.jpg (2304x1603, 2.42M)

savescumming in turn based games, googling things when I get stuck

Should have posted here instead of the loli bait thread
This game broke me. Try as I might from watching guides, studying weak spots on tanks.gg and simple practice, I feel I've entered a trap where I'm not a complete potato camping base in his top tier Mauchen, but not nearly good enough to help the team or play effectively.

Attached: shit fucking christ.jpg (1920x1280, 154.32K)

I watched a video on MGSV and realized I entirely missed the shining lights op and some other plot because I quickly tired of 'do this mission again but with different parameters. I probably would have felt more impacted.

I copy popular streamers sensitivity settings because I assume that will make me aim better.

I have paid for a couple of games digital. And regret nothing because they were cheap and others worth the $10 full.

Attached: 1650124558722.jpg (640x480, 35.34K)

I used a guide to get through The Secret of Monkey Island and Grim Fandango.