Are we in a war against games?

are we in a war against games?

Attached: 1655280075758.jpg (1080x1165, 132.1K)

we're in a war against everything

Attached: european city sizes vs american interchanges.jpg (1080x1264, 103.35K)

are you mad the jannies took down your last thread?

TEXAS BIG
ALL OF EUROPE COULD FIT INTO TEXAS TWICE

but 1 mile is still 1 mile no matter where you live

for once i agree with pragerU

>Urban design fag gets uppity that Janny deletes his thread
The fact that /n/ exists is a testament to how obnoxious these fags are

1 Texan mile is easily 18 yurop miles

>Being packed into urban sprawl good

Cars are gay unless you are taking a road trip with friends. That said, I'm also glad I don't live in a shithole like NY where homeless niggers piss in the subway and your options are to accept urine-drenched seats next to unhinged minorities every 15 minutes or stay gridlocked in traffic for the smallest inconvenience.

that car is an audi a7 if anyone was curious

>Miles and miles of concrete good.

o7

Just imagine if America was built more densely. You'd have all that extra space to turn into wildlife preserves and national parks. Teddy would be proud.

Attached: 1526022296844.png (305x287, 192.16K)

Correct.

are you american? your founding fathers, patriots of the highest levels, never complained about tight urban streets and that was how they lived
why can't you be more like them?

i don't understand why they've been shitting up the board so much lately. is it one sperg whose gf left him for a car?

There's much more concrete in big cities than anywhere else on the planet you tard.

because commie trannies made roads

no one needed highroads during america golden age

ROUTE 66

and 1 texan is as big as 18 yuros

Attached: 1580516156447.png (806x724, 572.93K)

That's because most of them lived on private villas away from the plebs

>Miles and miles of JUST concrete good.

what is amazing about this?
I don't get it, is he surprised that lots of people can live in a small area (see the vast majority of cities in the world) or that highways are big, which is also entirely unsurprising

It's almost like America is the literally the size of multiple continents and thus has a large network of roads to connect places with each other

That's what you just said and I'm saying it's not. The only places with decent amounts of greenery nowadays are places where hardly anyone lives.

>this is freedom according to carfags

Attached: 1657957828572.jpg (1122x1145, 263.01K)