What features should Russian's national game engine have? What should it be called?

What features should Russian's national game engine have? What should it be called?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 22-52-58 After the tech exodus Russian state prepares to fund its own 'national game engine'.png (617x743, 341.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/chess-karjakin-banned-six-months-over-pro-russia-comments-2022-03-21/
dotesports.com/dota-2/news/virtus-pro-dota-disqualified-dpc-regional-playoffs-pure-draws-z-on-mini-map
nbcnews.com/tech/internet/twitter-bans-100-accounts-pushed-istandwithputin-rcna18655
nbcchicago.com/news/sports/russian-gymnast-facing-ban-for-pro-invasion-z-symbol-on-podium/2777224/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cool to see that Vidya is that important. It will probably be a jank unity knockoff with stolen code.

there's a minuscule chance that we'll get "eurojank kino: the engine" though

>updated source engine

There hasn't been a "tech exodus" from Russia though.

Why do these "news" articles always read like they're telling people what to think instead of presenting evidence and facts and letting people come to their own conclusions?

I wonder if there's even any talent left there though, I know one of the best water tech studios was Russian but I think their company had a studio in the US too.

>In 10 years there will be a Youtube video called "The Game Engine From The Russian Government" and this fake news article will slide in frame to show as evidence there is a tech exodus in Russia with no further explanation

shut up chud

I hope it has rape

>They captured the city that had GSC's studio in it for a brief period of time
Calling it now, it'll be X-Ray engine code they stole.

HIV clinic tycoon

This is just proof that Europe and USA are already dead. They have offered no new interesting games are are also pushing propaganda in them

It will be called 'Discord'.

Ripoff unreal 3

>What features should Russian's national game engine have?
A kernel level miner.
>What should it be called?
The name of whatever engine it's disguising itself as.

You can click the fucking link in the article and they're talking about the limited access to unity and unreal, google play, steam, and the ios appstore

From the presidential administration at the Russian internet forum, at that
How is that not a "tech exodus"

If the news is real it's actually kind of amazing that the Russian government would do this. Game devving there must be a big industry if they're willing to do it.

This is an excuse to waste taxpayer's money that will lead to nothing.

>national game engine
good. tired of every game using unreal and looking the same.

One of the things specifically mentioned why the Russian govt needs to do it is so smaller developers and publishers can try get administrative support to get games available in China to make up for the lost US market

You can just download these things through the internet, nobody is cut off from them

also the meaning of the word exodus is that people leave a place. What you're talking about isn't an exodus, its denial of access. Are you an ESL or something?

An engine existing doesn't mean that developers will use it. You will keep having games made with Unreal and Unity, and you will be happy.

>kids in the rest of the world making game engines for shits and giggles
>Russia treating it like a national project
Fucking pathetic 2bh

that's not how video games work

Kremlengine
Your welcome, Ivan.

To be fair, to make an engine that can compete with Unreal and Unity does take a national project. Of course, this will not be the case here.

Don't worry, just in case you accidentally made the mistake of developing a game on a russian game engine, the US will ban it and any games made with it from the US market

Because westoids and eastern europoors believe in the same propaganda outlets that have lied to them several times before.

Russian citizens don't even trust their government and their oligarchs openly oppose the war (in contrast, you get fired in the west for not sucking the dick of any gay American puppet state), but they stick with Putin because of how declaringly deceptive and anti-democratic the west is. Anything that could be argued in favor of the west has died a long time ago.

Just 2 more weeks and kiev falls

nazis watch out

Attached: Ukraine War.jpg (2283x1107, 806.75K)

worked for tencent as China is leading in the mobile market

:)

Attached: 1657936999254.jpg (859x866, 590.88K)

Literally
>What i expected
russian propaganda
>What i got
american propaganda

>i dont believe propaganda, im too smart for that
>btw you get exiled from society in america if you dont agree with what the government does
lol

Call it the armata engine
Release date: TBC

Isnt billions of rubles equivalent to only a few thousand dollars lmao

Trust the plan russiachads, ukraine is donezo. Taken over by the weekend just you watch.
genuinely shocked the russians lost their big boy boat to a fucking drone and shitty rocket

Russia never intended to take over Ukraine entirely, that is western disinfo. Their playbook was always to take the territory of NATO leaning countries like they previously did in Ukraine and Georgia.

That's usually how conflicts work.

With standardized libraries for jank? Would be nice.

just shitty governments actually, and USA is worse here.

Literally happened in the west lol, there's hundreds of examples you can google. The west isn't a democracy, it is a gay dictatorship that establishes puppet states globally

reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/chess-karjakin-banned-six-months-over-pro-russia-comments-2022-03-21/

Poison homosexuals ith nerve gas.

Some user posted actual details and its literally a giant scam that will require investment of "billions of rubles."

Unity and Epic are not even close to big enough to equate to ”national efforts”. Them combined aren’t even close to big enough.

oh man here it comes. let me guess, failing to take kyiv was actually part of their plan?

If you're from a region who has to play with people who are non western the difference is fucking incredible, their news outlets give them a COMPLETELY different impression of the conflict.

excuse me where is the proof of these openly dissenting russian oligarchs

Its millions of dollars.

>you get fired in the west for not sucking the dick of any gay American puppet state
You dont.
>Russian citizens don't even trust their government and their oligarchs openly oppose the war.

Attached: 1398366819305.gif (227x224, 11.5K)

>Another Russian grandmaster, Sergei Shipov, was not sanctioned for his pro-Russia comments because the FIDE ruled that they were of a "slightly different and less provocative character than the ones made by Karjakin".

How about they actually win the war they started before they create their own Russian game engine.

why

We all know the snow niggers will just pirate steam's code

The west won't tell you about them. Go ask Russians about it.
Same. I hate speaking with Americans on geopolitics because they're forgetful and naive about their government. Russians are more mature and nuanced when it comes to it

>random retarded official said something dumb
Journos: let's write an article about it!

russians think themselves very adept at sorting through propaganda while actually being the most propagandized people on earth other than maybe north koreans

This is what Russia had to develop in the first place. Art, science, technology. To strengthen their own liberal arts and expand throughout the world with them, not to shed the blood of their children.

Attached: peineta-annoyed.gif (220x165, 768.11K)

i'm asking (you) to back up your obviously false statement.

>Google play doesn't have any purchases
>Visa and Mastercard ceased payments
>Steam has ceased payments
>App store ceased payments / Apple pay
>The Russian government is creating a new engine out of fears the same will happen with Unity / Unreal

>Well, the apps didn't PHYSICALLY leave though.

Conservatives and a growing pro-Russia mentality, not even the slightest bit surprised to see this happening already.

You lost the war, Vatnik. Cope.

lol, imagine buying that pretext
dotesports.com/dota-2/news/virtus-pro-dota-disqualified-dpc-regional-playoffs-pure-draws-z-on-mini-map
nbcnews.com/tech/internet/twitter-bans-100-accounts-pushed-istandwithputin-rcna18655
nbcchicago.com/news/sports/russian-gymnast-facing-ban-for-pro-invasion-z-symbol-on-podium/2777224/

Your "democracy" is a sham
Western outlets won't tell you about it at all since they're propagandists

>But what about Americans!
American isn't invading a country right now.
Too much vodka is bad for you.

Attached: 1395547146984.png (438x298, 106.23K)

Not him.
>The Russian government is creating a new engine out of fears the same will happen with Unity / Unreal
What's stopping them from forking an open-source engine?

>Billions of rubles
So like $20?

Can we just ask gookmoot to ban Russian posters from Any Forums?
Or is the info the NSA and other glowies gleam worth too much.

I'm fucking sick of the huge influx of ESL shitpost threads.

i hope you're at least an actual russian and not some serb cum slurper or third world spic, at least then your utter delusion might be somewhat excusable

>america is in no way involved in this conflict
>america totally wasn't occupying a country just last year

>they just dont tell you, but its totally happening

Attached: 1406439959480.gif (300x224, 631.33K)

how long until you delete this post from sheer embarassment

>With standardized libraries for jank? Would be nice.
wouldn't standardized jank take all the fun out of ithough?

You misspelled "westerners". Even Russians admit that their propaganda machine is low budget shit lol
Look at America's track record lmao
Who unironically hates Russia besides paranoid Europoors and incompetent glowies?

jannies, what are they good for ?
absolutely nothing, uh-huh hmm...

Theyre merely keeping politics out of sports and video games. A good thing!

The "tech exodus" happened before the collapse of the Soviet Union. The reason for the collapse was because it couldn't keep up with capitalism. So they stopped making their own shit and started to promote the pirating of computer systems from the west.

Specifically, the publishers they asked don't feel open source engines are mature enough, and they'd like an official administrative hand to help smaller developers publish games in China

Vlad, the key words were right now.
Putin decided to wave his dick around and start and invasion while also crying like he's a victim.

>I c-cant
I know

They're not mature enough so they decide to create an engine from scratch?

>Who unironically hates Russia besides paranoid Europoors and incompetent glowies?
literally the entire world outside of BRIC hates you and wants you dead

>can't read

Imagine him just plagiarizing unreal engine, using it on steam russia.
How would they stop him?
Would epic and valve just sue him?

Russia has every right to do so. The west has a habit of overthrowing democratically elected leaders in coups under a pretext. John Bolton recently confirmed this.
The only person delusional here is you.
lmao

Butthurt

Attached: joker-thomas-wayne-reveal-1165610-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 59.45K)

The USSR collapsed due to a combination of incompetence and economic warfare with the US

Russia and China are re-engaging in economic warfare with the US, and it seems they're winning now.

>lost US market
What Russian games do Americans typically buy?

Git Gudka Engine

bot thread do not reply

No clue either but that's the reasoning in the linked Russian articles