If chrono trigger is so great then why does it use the distinction of B.C/A.D if christ does not exist in chrono trigger

if chrono trigger is so great then why does it use the distinction of B.C/A.D if christ does not exist in chrono trigger

Attached: chrono trigger.png (780x1126, 164.42K)

>christ does not exist in chrono trigger
why wouldnt he?

Why does it use English if Angleland does not exist?

Simple: BC and AD do not mean Before Christ and Anno Domini in the Chrono Trigger setting.

Before Chrono / After Dalton

>there will never be a CT sequel where you travel to 30 AD and go on an adventure with Crono Christ
it hurts, bros

Big chungus/ amogus Dumbledore

That's so goofy I could see the japs actially doing it.

Does it use those in the original jap or was it added by (((translators)))?

After Donut

>2022
>believing in sky santa

After Dreamstone.

>before coom
>after doom

The skellies with the red boots. Why do they wear them?

Attached: 1640475041410.jpg (599x451, 45.41K)

before chrono time after chorno time herpderp

The year 1000 celebrates Guardia's millennial birthday. Therefore, 0 A.D. in CT timeline is the foundation of Guardia. Thus, B.C. and A.D. in the Chrono Trigger world would have some reference to Before Guardian (BC) and After Guardia (AD). What exactly they would mean in the language of the world of Chrono Trigger, who knows.

If CT gets remade by Squenix I can see them either pulling some dumb shit like the OP pic like FF7R did or making a nearly straight remake like Trials of Mana with no in betweens

its just there for time perception shenanigans, don't think about it that much

I don't get it, is that a reference to FF7 Remake? Time Jannies?

It's just to give you a familiar context for the different times you're going to without having to explain what it means in their fantasy world.

Before chrono after chrono

this