implant clinics are the same thing as finding bobbleheads

> implant clinics are the same thing as finding bobbleheads

this is what playing fallout 3 does to your brain. I genuinely don't understand the mental gymnastics F3 fans go through to justify why they like aspects of the game.

Attached: fallout 3 brainpoison.jpg (686x386, 73.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMhsmBGbIv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this video is for (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=FMhsmBGbIv0

Attached: (you).png (673x383, 254.11K)

it's a simplistic and crude game that is yet providing a fps sandbox experience that will be forever cherished by people whose first game it was (of the series at least) but never developed a better taste

The main reason to appreciate Fallout 3 is as a tech demo/proof of concept for how a Fallout game would work in 3D. It's mediocre beyond that, with probably only a handful of real positives. Anyone who doesn't think that New Vegas is 20x better is in pure denial, or hasn't played them both recently.

how can anyone talk about this for eight fucking hours?

>X is better than you think
>Y is a masterpiece and here's why
>Stop doing Z!
>Why A is B
>The history of C games
>D iceberg explained
>Was E actually good?
>How F turned into G
>H lore explained

This shit is literally EIGHT HOURS LONG

Attached: (CAN'T WAKE UP).jpg (1280x1556, 452.43K)

he autistically and beautifully dissects/debunks every argument in the original video and doesn't leave any detail about the game out. Its one of the best reviews of a game and really puts to bed the topic of if Fallout 3 is a good game or not.

Is this game okay vanilla

>ITS TOO LONG!!!!!

Not an argument

You can literally play and finish the game for yourself in that amount of time you fucking faggot

if you have no reference to any of the other games its fine to play vanilla. Its just that literally every plot point falls apart if you think about it long enough. Combat is on a spectrum from unfun to totally broken

>I, a good game, but a bad J game
>K, it's no masterpiece
>Is L still worth playing?
>playing M in [current year]
>has N aged well?
>OP is a faggot, heres why

maybe if you are a speedrunning little faggot troon

I was going to make this post here have a few more
>The Rise and Fall of X
>In Defense of Y
>The Problem with Z
>Why X is an overrated disaster
>Why X is an underrated masterpiece
>How Y ruined videogames
>Z must be stopped
>I was wrong about X
>The truth about Y

I'm too stupid to identify potholes, that's okay. Do mods/DLC make some alterations to the way the story plays out?

Do you really not understand, or are you just being hyperbolic for the sake of emphasizing how you disagree?

One of the DLCs changes the final ending, that being Broken Steel. Otherwise no.

Broken Steel literally fixes the ending and that's about it

That said, I think the DLC are all really good, maybe better than the base game, and worth checking out if you're curious.

Video essays cancer! Can’t we go back to making sketch comedy, machinimas, angry reviews, parody reviews or YTS instead of boring video essays?

Attached: 129W.gif (240x180, 470.51K)

Most people including me liked the atmosphere of Fallout 3, you dumb faggot. To me it stands out as being more grim than the newer Fallout games (including New Vegas). OWB is my most hated DLC of all time due to the Reddit humor and awful tanky enemies and the shitty questline. Dead Money at least tried to tell a fucking story. However, nothing will ever beat Fallout 1 in terms of horror elements.