Was Scarlet Nexus good?

Was Scarlet Nexus good?

Attached: b741e2fd899eea76c1265bc13d57d23a.jpg (1083x1533, 378.83K)

Yes. It was great even. Hope the sequel is even better.

It was, but it requires tolerance to walls of text. Other than that, it was very fun.

>60 hours of uninteresting cutscenes
No, it's torture.

Attached: file.png (1067x384, 869.07K)

Good as a VN, good as an action game, however the 50/50 split between those two makes it shit.

It's one of the best games released in 2021, and one of the most entertaining games I played in 2022.

>60 hours
Unless you did both Kasane and Yuito's routes, there's no way the game took you that long, let alone have that many cutscenes.

Astral Chain was better

Yea it's good.

Why yes, I would like to romance the lolibaba

No not really. Played it for like 6 hours. Story is very by the books with no real early hook. Combat tries to be like DMC, Bayo and NG with lots of inputs designating what combos you perform but there's a complete lack of structure with the system. It's just XYXYXYB with a dodge or two. Even the pysch shit didn't really have any real weight to it.

I'm 88.8 hours in and haven't finished Kasane's route yet. I got to the part where the two teams join up and there were a shit ton of skits. I got through all the skits and just haven't picked the game back up yet. I found Kasane unfun to play as well so that's not helping motivate me to finish it.

Note: I'm autistic and try to 100% everything (including grinding to level 99 just to reset it on new game+ and doing all the bullshit side quests) and listen to every voice line. I also have all the DLCs so that's a couple of extra hours there too.

No swimsuits or other hot skins..Not even mods

Also no panty shots.

Attached: 20220608204524_1.jpg (2560x1440, 804.15K)

It only gets worse

That explains it. It took me only about 30 or so hours to finish Yuito's route, and I went out of my way to to every bond event I possibly could, as well as the team bond events.
>Story is very by the books with no real early hook
It goes off the rails (in a good way in my opinion) during the late game.

Unironically play Code Vein first for your nip action game fix. Or Nier: Automata.

Attached: 20220608204239_1.jpg (2560x1440, 662.88K)

>Unironically play Code Vein
Not exactly a good recommendation.

Hard to believe this and Code Vein have the same publisher/developer.

Attached: 20220608205713_1.jpg (2560x1440, 820.05K)

It's not the same developer though.

spats > panties

cute girls but pretty meh game

Oh good, I've been meaning to ask, when am I supposed to watch the anime?

Never.

Don't. Just play the game.

Is it THAT bad? Thanks anyway, appreciate the answer