CDPR LAUGHING THREAD

Good evening, Any Forumsentlemen.
In this thread, we laught at CD Projekt Red. I'll start: HAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHahahahAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.png (982x883, 62.74K)

haha

It’s so sad. I really like the Witcher games. I know this won’t be the case, but I hope they can learn from this mistake and do better in their next game.

>cp2077 development going smoothly
>E3 trailer drops
>tons of attention and hype
>scare among execs they overpromised
>new objectives
>hiring rounds, new devs and managers
>old devs have new objectives to attain, new devs to train
>new managers push devs even more as they want to say they helped push the game of the decade through
>vicious cycle ensues
>old devs start quitting one by one
>new devs unable to handle the workload
>projects and ideas start getting cut
>delay after delay as goals keep changing from the crumbling dev team
>eventually, execs set a release date in stone, tell the devs to salvage whatever they can and shit the game out
>game comes out and is a massive disappointment

Such is life.

Attached: 279.jpg (680x680, 35.14K)

and the most important part;
>game still makes a shitload of money
I expect nothing more from their future games, slightly less bugs maybe but the lies will persist

Fromsoft next please

now do nintendo

Its another "Any Forumsbabbies have no fucking clue how stocks work or even what they are" episode.

On a side note, Cyberpunk 2077 is a fucking masterpiece and one of my personal favourites games of the genso far.

Attached: 20220619_144430.jpg (1080x1183, 141.6K)

their stock was overvalued. the cyberpunk hype was absolutely absurd.

game sales isn't how studios make money anymore user, the OP is very much proof of the opposite

based. Shazamtr00n OP BTFO in record time.

Ok now show the numbers since a couple of days before CP2077's release.

the stock was overvalued at that time

Maybe now they can cut down the fat and fire all the incompetent americans aka trannies from their team and go back to being a humble polish dev studio like we knew them.

Attached: Cutscene_befriend_Siegfried_2.png (2048x1152, 2.15M)

kek give up you fucking retarded moron.

>25 million copies sold
>critically acclaimed
>top download on Steam with tons of glowing user reviews
>Game Of The Year award winner
>TV show on the way
>CDPR drowning in cash

You shazamtrannies have been utterly fucking humiliated. Cyberpunk 2077 isn't just a massive success, its a massive success in every way a game can possibly be massively successful.

Attached: ST-CREW.png (730x478, 638.37K)

this is the true double edged sword that is Hype.

it cuts both ways, hard, do not over hype a bad product, and they did, to the most excessive degree of any video game ever, and it was intentional.

by comparison, Elden Ring had almost zero money dumped into hyping it, people got excited for it because of FROM, and it delivered in gangbusters, everyone bought it, everyone played, it, everyone loved it.

Cyberpunk was even more hyped than anything in my recollection, they did everything they could to spice it up, everything except showing off the gameplay, a telling sign, I knew the second I saw fucking Keanu it was fucked, they had to know it was a shit game so they were trying everything to cover it up.

sure enough, I bought it anyways, and while I didn't have the bugs everyone else had to the degree everyone else had, it looked bad, technicially impressive but the weird Vaseline filter was awful. the story was a linear mess, and worst of all the gunplay was amateurish, something from the early 2000's, clearly a last minute rush job on the combat, I'm told it was originally fucking 3rd person and somehow it became a first person shooter.

what a pile of shit, now CDPR has immediately gone back to comfort zone, digging up the freshly buried Witcher series, no doubt the Geralt VA is already signed to go.

this hardly matters, everything you said is absolutely correct, but it cost CDPR all their trust and reputation, they were publicly dragged out and flogged for this game.

if they recover, it'll be solely on the back of the success of the Witcher game they make, and that's IF.

it didn't win any major game of the year awards.

>2 years later
>still living rent free in OP's head
pathetic

>and worst of all the gunplay was amateurish, something from the early 2000's, clearly a last minute rush job on the combat
I predicted that one since the first gameplay trailers have dropped. CDPR cannot into gameplay.

They won't. They aren't even making games on their own engine anymore.
And no, it wasn't a voluntary decision like they want you to believe. Almost all of their engine engineers left.

not saying cyperpunk wasnt a flop, but a stock chart like that doesnt really mean anything. Investors dont care about products or companies, only about returns.

>Oh they have a massively hyped title about to release okay, lets get in on this?
>After it releases, do they have anything planned? No? So after the initial sales theres gonna be no major profit intake for a bit?
>*Proceed to dump stock at peak at launch after submitting a form for your dividends*
>nothing personell kid, its just business.

fuck the stock market and fuck investors.