JURI DID NOT

DESERVE TO BECOME A STAPLE, HE DID

Attached: Character_select_Hakan_SSFIV23-26-50-.png (640x609, 390.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPy0czJAdgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not both?

I hope Abigail is DLC in 6. If they are experimenting with mechanics like Jamie, I wouldn't be surprised if Hakan comes back due to the apparent dearth of big body grapplers.

Juri doesn't deny the Armenian genocide.

BECAUSE IM. BIASED AND NEVER PLAY FEMALE CHARACTERS, IM. UNABLE TO FEEL COOL PLAYING AS A WOMAN

Attached: Hakan_ssfIV_concept_idea_art23-31-26-.png (359x500, 229.78K)

Hakan's main gimmick involved moving focus and being able to cancel focus directly into normals when oiled. His whole gimmick falls apart without focus attack.

No u

Remember this person every time you look into fighting games. This is a fighting game fan. They want stagnation and praise for the fact they love a nigger/spic game.

I think it's cool to have a Korean tae kwon do fighter.

FOCUS ATTACK IS BACK IN SF6

Good, he's ugly and no, I don't like Juri either if that's what you're implying.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPy0czJAdgw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136.66K)

There's so much posting about Juri over social media but literally no one plays her. Infiltration and one other guy were the only ones you saw using her in a tournament. Then online hardly anyone as well. Why do faggots infect games they don't even play. I get it you think she's sexy and jerk off to her. So go do that and commission art of her. Why do you care about her in a game you don't play?

>turkish representation
>oily ugly bastard
Yup. Every fucking time

It's really not. The version in SF6 costs your main resource to even attempt.
What the fuck are you blathering about retard?

Gee eggman, lay off the steroids.

I DON'T MIND IT EATHER, BUT BEING A WOMAN? I WONT PLAY AS HER

Attached: 23-38-58-dea2f7079cd415e1cd1ab2a90dbce5bb--v-games-fighting-games.jpg (736x958, 74.08K)

Welcome to female characters in fighting games.

Hakan is based
Reminder this man fucks his hot as fuck wife a shotload of times while being rich, and being an awesome father.

the other poster was right user, his gameplay was too built into the system of 4 and he would have to be radically altered in any other game. while 6 has a chargeable armored crumple move, it isn't dash cancelable like in 4, and both it and dash cancles cost meter in 6. If they tried to put him in as he would be completely gimped by the new system. I hope he comes back at somepoint but I don't see how they can reconcile his gameplay from 4 in 6 without making him total trash or absolutely busted.

Attached: 37078073_p0.jpg (1270x717, 946.33K)

Based.

Attached: C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_Melike.jpg (400x540, 219.2K)

I DONT CARE HE WILL BE IN NO MORE WOMEN WILL TAKE HIS SPOT
NO MORE ABEL SISYFICATION

juri was very popular in sf4. You know, before they murdered her kit and gave her a shit theme.

FORGOT PIC

Attached: 23-42-52-super-street-fighter-4-hakan-alt.jpg (1256x1600, 486.04K)

BELIEVE HERE, THEIR JOB IS TO INNOVATE, AND TO ADAPT CHARACTERS YOU ARE JUST TOO NAIVE TO SEE HAKAN TRUE POTENTIAL

Attached: 23-48-25-kJdbb9OdN1Eqj9ONIwXLLxThdSNwlJ16S6Ft2EUF1Hbt5511K18O-U30ac_ExqV3lG2N4E8gMLs3ZJ69VhI2rmiVyShdjqxTMAhFdg=w600.jpg (600x1234, 93K)