What should GTA 6 do to live up to expectations?

What should GTA 6 do to live up to expectations?

Attached: g t a.webm (854x480, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oO226PgSkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No online mode.

not come out

Doggy!

What does getting in a car crash feel like

Attached: 4fgtrb.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

what expectations lmao

stay on topic

whats the point of the guy carrying a dog?

>expectations
there are none retard. everyone that is not a complete moron realises it is going to be a gta 6 online staging area that you should stay the fuck away from

I am on-topic. GTAO is a cancer. If they actually want GTA6 to live up to expectations, they won't have online in 6. But they will because it's gonna make them more money than the entire continent of Africa.

It's really hot. I've been in two really bad crashes and all I remember is the INTENSE feeling of heat. Must be adrenaline or something, it's a very uncomfortable feeling.

Hopefully they don't ban abortion in GTA6.
Expecting the game to be out in 2040.

TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND! TND!

the topic is clearly the webm and not the words

salty glass and smoke

In case they run REALLY FAST...then dog go loose and bite leg because dog runs faster

I was in a motorcycle accident once. 8/10 Not fun, wouldn’t recommend.

disorienting. I crashed into a truck at 95mph and remembered people coming up to me asking if I was alright and I responded that I was, just was gonna put the car in reverse so I wouldn't block the road, not realising the entire front had come off along with one of my feet

>cops get out and point their guns at random bystander standing on their oen property

God, American pigs are retarded fucks

The original devs are gone, 6 is going to be a soulless cashgrab that completely misses the social commentary of the previous games. And it will sell billions because normies are stupid consumers.

nothing.
all my feelings are crushed forever towards that game and rockstar.
I know one thing though its going to be live service, battle passes, every kike trick in the book.
Gta online was always a finicky buggy broken mess and then they monetised the shit out of it anyway. and people paid for it.
I cannot fathom what horrors lie ahead fellow humans.

Attached: 1626747129163.png (462x450, 189.25K)

Do you have genuine brain damage? He's clearly aiming at the niggas in the car, and Mr Broccoli hair runs back into the house after seeing that.

RIP user's foot

Attached: 1616538540192.png (960x960, 1.21M)

but why carry it? don't they know leashes exist

Why’d you crash into the truck?

What are you on about, neither pointed their guns at the resident.

>along with one of my feet

Attached: JTF-FF-000981c.jpg (450x300, 87.61K)

god damn how are you alive

You know it’s on a leash right? This is bait right?
If you just hold the end of the leash the dog will drag you across the ground
He’s holding it by the collar, easier to move it around

Man I almost hoped that cops would've shot that broccoli head

a foot is not a vital organ, user

like this

Attached: 1657641872287.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Too easy for the leash to get snagged during the pursuit, which would slow/stop the dog and give the suspects ample time to flee.

it's cool bro, they managed to put it back and you only notice its fucked if I walk
fucking around with the radio, not noticing I was apparently speeding up the entire time. swerved to avoid crashing into his rear end but lost my own rear end and kinda torpedo'd into his side.
could've been worse

I fell in a parking lot taking a tricky right hand corner down a small hill while on my moped. I was only going like 5 mph. everyone saw it. the embarressment quickly removed by pain. but landing on the road is just throwing yourself into a wall.

Did someone cut the breaks?

he was to disorientated to realise he died

why the fuck couldn't he brake or at least like let go of the gas and head for a ditch instead of in the middle of the road?

WILDCARD BITCHES!!!

what did they crash into? did they survive?

>makes his arms straight and locks in
>elbow joints just snap in the opposite direction

wew lad

>That dog
GOGOGO GIDDIGETTEM

happens before you even realize whats going on,
it's loud as fuck and the airbags burn like shit.

>front had come off

Is that unusual?

Attached: ea7pnmT.png (708x760, 373.89K)

dude, get glasses or something

>Officer riding dog like a bike
My fuckin sides

where do people even find vids like this.

What is this gabage seatbelt that doesn't even hold the torso on place?
Fucking kek who designed this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5oO226PgSkg

Did you learn your lesson not to speed
and drive aggressively

I accidentally crashed into one of those light polls in the parking lot surrounded by concrete going super slow and it pushed me forward super hard, I can't imagine what 30 or 60 feels like.

Something people don't often realize is that even in the best case scenario, it fucking hurts. Like even if you walk away from a crash without any cuts or broken bones, being slammed to a stop from 40+ mph will give you muscle aches all over your body for days. I hit a patch of ice when taking a turn and slid straight into a snowbank. Front of the car was smashed to hell but the safety features on the car worked and I didn't have any notable injuries, still could barely walk for a few days just because the body isn't designed to be jerked around with that sort of force. I've seen video of NASCAR drivers and such getting out and running after being in accidents and I have no idea how they do it.

>having spyware installed into your house

It's going to be shit, gta peaked with 4

yes mom
not very typical

>they survived.
seeing as the dude slammed neck first into the metal dash he got lucky as fuck

If you realize about it before it happens, everything goes slow-motion and you're left there powerless to stop it
If you didn't notice, then you just suddenly find yourself confused and in pain.

post stump or fake

Attached: 42f.gif (224x233, 896.98K)

Used to be a fantastic site called liveleak, but now you have to get lucky on YT and worldstarhiphop.

All you crappy drivers need to get off my roads. I am the only good driver. If everybody drove like me there would be 10 accidents per year worldwide.

>the entire front had come off along with one of my feet

Attached: 1653158672604.jpg (827x693, 39.47K)

If you don't have cameras filming 24/7 during all aspects of your life you have zero protection when somebody decides to sue you for acting in self defense.

wait what happened to liveleak? bestgore?

Ring are spyware.

>Ring
friendly reminder that amazon will turn over your camera footage to the police without a warrant or even telling you, it's in their TOS.