LARPing is... LE BASED

>LARPing is... LE BASED

Attached: Caesar2.png (360x330, 198.97K)

Could never suspend my disbelief enough for this faction, African warlord "butt naked" level of stupid

He wanted to be a mongol but the khans got it first

The virgin Legion vs the chad Republic of Dave.

>legionary """armor""" is football pads
>can't even smith actual gladius swords
>discourage firearms usage against enemy with elite ranger units
>apes an empire, entire strategy consists of guerilla strikes

>discourage firearm usage
>legion uses guns just as much as the NCR in the game
what did user means by this? Is he on such a low level that legion with guns never spawn in his entire game? Is he another retard who talks about a game before playing it? The world may never know.

>LE

Attached: Niggas-who-disagree-with-me-be-like.jpg (233x233, 57.14K)

He saw the opening cinematic on youtube and heard his MKUltra phrases
>democracy and rule of law
>slave army and tribals

Wasn't the legion supposed to be a lot more fleshed out but it all got cut?

The Legion Assassins with the 12.7mm SMGs are fucking ludo.

The development priority was centered around vegas and going outwards in counter clockwise direction legion got the least amount of time due to being in the south east.
However when avellone was being cancelled for begging a woman to allow him to lick her divine pussy, he made shit up how legion was always meant to be evil punching bag with 0 nuance.

I get that Bethesda Fallouts are better than Interplay and Obsidian but this post is just retarded.

grrr legion ebil roman football melee tribes grrr ncr good protect trans rights

>protect trans rights
This but unironically.

Nah.

>Bethesda Fallouts are better than Interplay and Obsidian

Attached: 589441265.jpg (1024x512, 31.04K)

>culture war bullshit
Where did the "NCR liberuhls Legion conservatives" meme emerge from? What exactly about the NCR isn't based? What's even remotely leftist about them?

mate I was shitposting, I know how good the NCR is for the wasteland and what not, if anything the only left leaning faction are the Followers

I believe it because Butt Naked is real and because most white men are defacto sportsball niggers who have a religious experience in their goyslop stadium megachurch shuttle life.
I was disillusioned into deep reflection by my real life idolization of the real Roman empire. It's never been alien to me. I met my heroes in real life in my real career and saw them to fall short of my dreams just as my Courier first saw the strong coin Denarius to be a mirage. To see Caesar in New Vegas doomed to headaches and delegating to brainless wigger jocks was painfully realistic to me.
"Why is the Legion so weird?" Says the courier. I grinded my teeth. That's my momma mias recipe you semitic son of a bitch!
"I chose the Roman aesthetic precisely because it is so alien"
I then had flash backs to every painful cultural interaction I have ever had in discussing virtually any pleasure Western Civilization has produced to the pleb public.
I fold, Mr House, I fold.

Attached: 1657637321628.png (936x752, 475.86K)

>Edward Sallow aka Caesar was an ex-FotA
Are there any known times in history when men struck out from liberal hippie circles to become fascists?

I like how the "bad" stuff NCR ending introduces is... taxation.

Attached: honeymunch.gif (600x747, 2.53M)

They allow women to fight

> Also confuse Hegel's imminent critique with the thesis, antitheses, and synthesis of Fichte.

NCR is for cucks that are too scared to fight like men, meanwhile the legion are fighting with their hand to hand combat