Mario Strikers: Battle League

Hey Strikerinos, the third online season has "kicked off"! Here's what you need to know:

- This season will only last THREE DAYS for "Mysterious Reasons". (However the achievements you can get don't seem to have been balanced around the season's limited length, so look forward to playing 10 matches per day to get 50 coins).
- This time we have special rules: the only items are BOB-OMBS! Is this fun? Not really, but hey it's only three days!
- High placement in your group will result in your club rising in the ranks. This'll be the first time clubs can rise to the top rank, which is all the more reason for Any Forums club members to take part and join in the mindless grind! (Just play one match, PLEASE!)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 218.28K)

lol

>shameless unfinished disaster
do ecelebs really?

Nah. It really is a cash grab and lacks everything the previous games have.

what does it lack from the GC game

My rose-tinted view of it

I like the bob-omb only because I tend to lead the score most of the time (by a wide margin, Rosalina is completely busted) and it makes it so the opponent doesnt get stars out the ass.
Any FC Any Forums bros in here?

ye i'm here, played a couple of games
would really like for the first DLC to go live soon, really need more members in FC Any Forums so we could choose more character

Fuck you for supporting this shit

Again, wrong way to start the thread OP, the only negative thing about the game is in the thumbnail.
You should be more visceral, use common Any Forums phrases like "what went wrong" or "I am forgotten"

Attached: 1626845421062.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Agreed. They re really taking their sweet time

The negative of the game is being bare bones as fuck. You're delusional to think otherwise.

It's only been a month but I thought for sure we'd have gotten some DLC by now as well. This game really needed like 6 more month window of development but I guess Nintendo didn't have anything else to release this summer.

Read my post again.

Bonus points for mentioning daisy and the mandate

>first switch game to swap since Sushi Strikers
Based

huh

FC Any Forums bros I wont be able to play much tmrw, I'm racking them up today and hopefully the other clubs aren't filled with turbo autists like me (they havent played a game yet)

i guess i'll do some extra games tomorrow then just in case

Attached: 1649630127393.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Daisy

Attached: 1654332783608.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

I remember this one Gurkan lmao