Employees at Kojima Productions have been confused and been having difficulty continuing work for the past week because...

Employees at Kojima Productions have been confused and been having difficulty continuing work for the past week because Kojima has stopped all work on his projects and has not spoken to anyone at the company aside from Shinji Hirano. A lot of people are thinking that Kojima has been terribly embarrassed by being mistaken for the assassin of Shinzo Abe. The public image of Kojima has been damaged because his works depend on him having a stylish image with designer clothes. So him being mistkaen for a man that looks like a homeless person has severely damaged Kojima's brand.

Attached: 12585.jpg (840x560, 64.37K)

Maybe he shouldn't have done it?

So people accuse him of raping women and that's cool but when someone accuses him of assassinating Shinzo Abe, something that is obviously a joke and not to be taken seriously, he freaks the fuck out and starts running around threatening lawsuits? Fuck the misogynistic piece of shit.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Gamers, how do we save Kojima's ego??

>stylish
>terrorist sleaze isnt stylish
ngmi

>Kojima has stopped all work on his projects and has not spoken to anyone at the company
Pretty hard to work on vidya after you've been arrested.

Kek fpbp

To be honest him shooting Abe just to promote his new game was too much

source?

He could have avoided this, all he needed was to make good games and laugh at dumb jokes about him being the shooter

Punished Creatividad - a man denied his style.

What a fucking pussy.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you get mistaken for the assassin of a former Prime Minister in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to think Kojima is cool anymore, nor will they purchase any of Kojima Productions' s games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Kojima has alienated an entire market with this move.
Kojima Productions, Give Kojima plastic surgery so he no longer looks like the asssasin of Shinzo Abe, or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Based

Not to mention, murdering someone in Japanese culture is considered highly offensive.

>all he needed was to make good games
Impossible

>Maybe he shouldn't have done it?

Kojima's nanomachines were activated.

Attached: 2EDRYVEX2LDG75MQAVNQZWOSD4.jpg (1565x934, 65.08K)

Well maybe he shouldn't have screamed "YOU MADE ME DO THIS SHINZO, YOU MADE THEM BUILD MORE NUKES IN METAL GEAR SOLID 5."

JUST DON'T KILL POLITICIANS TARD

>t's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole.
Why would people think he is an asshole from people making jokes about him? This is a dumb internet joke but also completely out of his control, if Japanese people are stupid like that then maybe this needed to happen.

newfag go and stay go

The fuck are you talking about, schizo?

nta
it's an old copypasta
lurk 2 years before posting

This spoiled madman thought he could get away with anything without consequence. Now the world is coming crashing down on him.

LMAO what a cuck
>nips know it wasn't him
>OH NO MUH WESTERNERS THINK IT WAS ME

literally no one but old boomers who watch fox news thought it was him.

GOOD this is what he gets. I;m tempted to make a Twitter to tell him that all this is happening because he started making shit games.

He literally cannot suffer enough for how he left Metal Gear.

The bastard is probably already forming a marketing campaign based on the situation, and it will be for his new game Plastic Cog Liquid.