Any Forums approved streamers

Any Forums approved streamers

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020_11_18_at_3.22.50_PM.jpg (1400x1400, 201.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_nJ4Dlr3OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

Attached: 1638451601044.webm (622x720, 325.8K)

the only streamers approved are the streams of yellow stinky cum i leave on OP's moms forehead after i'm done violating her repeatedly (consensual)

I don't play wow but I like listening anyway

Attached: 1657435380378.png (493x493, 182.55K)

Attached: 1462154277787.png (359x356, 90.92K)

Old ClintStevens and old Forsen and that's about it. Horrible choices itt so far.

Fpbp

>"Blizzard bad and video game company bad"
>xZoomieMcZoomersonx donated 500 dollars

I only watch Tyler 1.

Attached: 5'11'' vs 6'.png (417x633, 340.81K)

Clint Stevens is a faggot and always has been

Attached: 1656900761343.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

Biggest shill on the internet

This dude is legitimately retarded. If he didn’t get equally retarded fans donating him thousands of dollars to pretend to like the fotm game he’d be dead

Xqc is the epitome of numale soiboy and Andrew Tate absolutely shat down this cuck faggots throat.

Hasanxisters where we at

Attached: vt7.png (1578x1723, 1.54M)

None of them. They're all talentless, money-grubbing, hack cunts.

I watched two of his reaction videos and they are beyond boring. Of course the videos are monitored despite him contributing basically nothing. Fuckmachine camgirls have more personality than him.

W TATE

the faggot here is you

This, that french faggot is the result of being raised on the internet and forming your worldviews purely by what you read on fucking reddit

asian women that don't speak english

youtube.com/watch?v=A_nJ4Dlr3OI

I like Hikaru, but I only watch Chess streamers.

Attached: EjffuYH7giY.jpg (1280x720, 202.85K)

And worse, they have actual egos over being talenetless money grubbing hacks. They're all scummy arrogant entitled pieces of shit.

He talks way too fast.

forsen

maybe he lives fast life

Him, asmon and critikal are peak cringe. And they all look the same

What's the chance of this guy getting a heart attack or stroke?

so fucking tired of seeing that guy's face everywhere, thankfully I started clicking not interested on his shit on youtube so I wouldn't have to see it. I'm a Marc Esserman fan instead

he could man up especially in his late 20s now but he's always been a real human being unlike all the other fucking psychos online

>despite him contributing basically nothing
Usually his react videos are twice as long as the actual video, sometimes even longer. Even if you think he's not saying anything important that's still way better than any other react channel I can think of.

I just fact checked you and apparently the stats say there is no scientific proof of harm from being raised on the internet. So yeah, yikes much dude? Very unpog.

>digital daycare surrogate friends
Kill yourself.

>mother burns to death
>doesn't care
>plays horrible MMOs instead of going to her funeral
based

Most of them are narcistic to begin with..why else would they think others want to see their stupid faces while streaming a video game

he talks faster than his brain functions
I swear his stupidity is a bit to encourage viewer engagement calling him a retard and backseating

Go back.

Unironically sad he was filtered by Stormblood. His MSQ streams were enjoyable when he still gave a shit.

Overblown 10 hour "brief" game and movie review essays would like to say hi. Just because you make long form crap doesn't stop it from still be crap.

is there a single vtuber that has a convincing rig and doesn't look like a cardboard stand? look at the perspective on the ears, that is FUCKED !

Before he's 30? 80% chance. He's clearly on a fuck load of stimulants, not just adderall

For me it's DSP and Black DSP.

Attached: Low_Tier_God_-_Dalauan_Sparrow_LowTierGod.jpg (1365x2048, 410.44K)

OH MAH LORD! You trolls haven't even posted Jordie yet? Awhnestly you trolls are ruining muh life REAL TAWK.

Attached: Big Pimp.jpg (225x225, 5.69K)

Darksydephil is pretty good, streams are pretty funny. Good content at times, mostly unknown around here I guess. Everyone's into vtuber but at least DSP is good.

Attached: latest-3683008436.jpg (1280x720, 57.98K)

you ever think about the fact that hes just a clump of cells and if we stopped feeding him he would die

link to the autist?

Attached: __inugami_korone_and_hoso_inu_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_sabaku_chitai__81f09fd5329021321c3cce63924757c3.jpg (1240x1754, 1.89M)

this faggot is not funny

What’s the point at which streamers make real money? Like over 40k/year?

4K viewers at all times?

Also who has tried to start a streaming career? I know I could never do it but I’ve been tempted before

Used to like his XIV streams, now I can't stomach him anymore.

AtP and Jermas the only good streamers. Day9 and Destiny use to be good in 2010-2012.

Attached: image_2022-07-15_004624518.png (800x450, 239.97K)

xqc is a massive faggot. Which makes me believe you OP.

amazing how vtrannies are somehow worse than normal tranime fans, please consider suicide

It's Asmongold. He's the definition of a disgusting neck beard.

Man Jerma used to be good but he's so obviously checked out now

Stopped watching this autist a years ago. The only streamer I remember is MoonMoon and Forsen

Unfortunately not, I simply give it a pass though since the main appeal for me is the character and voice

>he says on an anime website

Attached: 1655670395837.png (318x343, 218.85K)

if they're pulling 4k viewers they're making a lot more than 40k, I would wager towards 100ish. Even with 100 concurrent viewers at just about all times you can make a meager living typically. Anything above say 500 viewers and that's their career at that point

Aris is a god

Approved because his audience primarily consists of 12 year oldsy just like Any Forums?

Why are all the big streamers jewish? Reckful, ice, adinross, xqc, mizkif, asmongold, mitch jones, shroud, summit1g, trainwrecks, alinity, amouranth...the list goes on.

Holy shit I thought he was white lmao

Never said it was good. You can't deny that he's at least trying to react instead of just sitting there with a blank expression until the video is over like all the other reaction channels.

Attached: 433434.gif (516x540, 634.44K)

Attached: 1636797702329.png (660x649, 302.66K)

every time i've tried to watch him, he's just watching random youtube and speaking literal gibberish, what's his appeal?

Destiny is still based

At least he’s upfront with telling his fans to stop being retards instead of parasocial leeches who infest twitch. And he talks shit about Hasan who is the biggest douchebag online

majeenobama

100%. Listen to 20 minutes of his stream he's just giving his opinion and then uses vocab words to explain why it's right. Then quickly panders to left and right equally. The only reason people view him is probably because they look like him.

Attached: 0jTvppC.jpg (324x290, 70.73K)

I've noticed that all the big jewish streamers constantly attack anime and vtubers, why is that?

People like you make me feel sick.