I hope this is as weird and terrifying as it looks in the trailers

I hope this is as weird and terrifying as it looks in the trailers.

Attached: scorn-is-available-for-digital-pre-order-and-pre-download-on-pc-and-xbox-series-xs-game-pass~2.jpg (323x426, 52.25K)

The only thing weird and terrifying about it is that people accepted a 10+ year delay on a crowdscam game

Lol I thought this game was a lost cause

I just hope they don't go full agony

Agony at least fucking came out

This is coming out in October. Also did Agony come out? I thought it was vaporware.

fpbp

>This is coming out in October.
That's like the 11th fucking release date
Also Agony not only came out but they made a sequel

Really? When did it come out? I only remember seeing the very first trailer they did.

2018. The sequel came out last year.

Fucking hell it came out 4 years ago? Was it good? I have literally no memory of it at all.

It was so garbage they turned the sequel into a Doom Eternal-style action game to compensate for how bad the first game was.

Good heavens, I didn't even realise. From the original trailer it looked like some walking simulator in Hell.

This looks overly disgusting and not appealing in any way

Not a fan of HR Geiger's work?

Wasn't agony an Amiga game?

Geiger's stuff didn't have blood or intestines everywhere

Oh so you don't like big erect cocks, wide open viginas, and imagery of sexual acts and the human birthing process? Sounds like you're gay lol

Why does this game keep getting compared to Agony? They're both inspired by Zdzisław Beksiński but that's where the similarities end

It will be a walking sim

It's a survival shooter.

Yeah, that's where the Beksiński inspiration comes in, it's a mix of the two. I find it really interesting honestly.

>Survival
>Shooter
You may only choose one of these things for a game to be fun.

I always liked survival shooters, guess it varies by person.

because we're that superficial

Name one.

Resident Evil

I'm guessing they have their release date set in stone since it's set to be on the Xbox game pass. I doubt Microsoft would let them shit the bed like that.

>implying
This game looks like shit but Condemned is good and the concept can work

Well Microsoft wouldn't let Halo delay for a year when they desperately needed it so I guess Scorn is either fucked or they got their shit together.

Not a survival game and never has been.

RE8
Condemned
Metro
I guess Tarkov kind of counts but not really.

Resident Evil has NEVER been a game about survival. You're all fucking retarded.

It literally isn't, it's a horror corridor walking sim self conscious of it's only appeal being the art style with tacked on "guns" used to briefly engage the player to place a couple of shots into the 3 or 4 enemies that come on screen, because running out of ammo has 0 consequences since you can out walk nearly everything apart from the mandatory chase sequence boss. Last year's gameplay clearly showed this when the """""unique""""" guns were just a shotgun and a pistol with asset store economy bundle tier effects when they were fired.