I Shouldn't Be Telling You This

What's the Best Place to Leak Game Details Anonymously?

Attached: 1738e22c78dff9155056b605851020f9.jpg (600x600, 47.44K)

Any Forums

Is it truly anonymous?

For all intensive purposes, yes.

Okay I'm going to summarise what I have quickly in the hopes that the thread doesn't get terminated.

>For all intensive purposes

if it's about Resident Evil 4, some other chink beat you to it a few months ago.

Trolled ya

Attached: 1611527666915m.jpg (907x1024, 94.19K)

No it's not safe here
Go make a thread on Any Forums

GAMEFAQS

In tents and porpoises

I'm a senior developer at Rockstar North. I have several things to say but the main text of the details are surrounding Grand Theft Auto VI.

- Red Dead Redemption Remastered

This was in full development and expected to release early next year. The game was recently abandoned. The game was aiming to run at Native 4K with 60FPS. All DLC for the original game was to be included in the remaster. The online component wasn't going to be included.

- Grand Theft Auto IV Remastered

Like the aforementioned remaster, this was in development until recently. The aim for release on this was early/mid 2024. All DLC was to be included.

The reason(s) for the above being cancelled are numerous but can be broken down to: the studio moving full force into the development of Grand Theft Auto VI, the sales of the trilogy definitive edition, and the reception of the definitive edition.

- Grand Theft Auto VI

Plans for the game originated in 2013 but have gone through several changes in the following years. Development began following the release of Red Dead Redemption II in 2018. The internal target for release on this game is currently fall 2024.

- 2 protagonists
One is an Italian man in his early 30s (his look is inspired by the OP picture provided). The other is a franchise first. A Cuban woman. She is in her mid twenties.

- The game features the return of Vice City but its greatly improved upon
- Vice City is only a section of the map, the greater area is a parody of Florida
- Far more detail, enterable and unique interiors
- Unique weather effects on environment
- AI is incredibly more sophisticated
In one example you may see pedestrians living actual day to day lives. E.g. one may drive to a store, park up, enter the store, exit with a bag, place bag in trunk of car, drive away.
- The main narrative is very long
I estimate it would take around 60 hours without skipping planned cutscenes.

I have more details that I'll bring in another post.

Follow up:

Ambition is the best word to describe this game.

- there are 30 planned minigames
One that is actively being worked on and will certainly be in the final game is, bowling.

- the narrative is close to GTA IV and RDR2 in tone
Far more serious than other franchise entries.

- There's an enormous list of licensed music planned
Almost none of the rights have been purchased as of now but there are certain cutscenes within the game that are being created with songs in mind.

- There are 12 radio stations planned
Each has their own unique host, advertisements and other gimmicks. One had a celebrity host.

- The game is set over a large period of time
11 years pass throughout the main narrative

>I'm a senior developer at Rockstar North. I have several things to say but the main text of the details are surrounding Grand Theft Auto VI.
>- Red Dead Redemption Remastered
>This was in full development and expected to release early next year. The game was recently abandoned. The game was aiming to run at Native 4K with 60FPS. All DLC for the original game was to be included in the remaster. The online component wasn't going to be included.
>- Grand Theft Auto IV Remastered
>Like the aforementioned remaster, this was in development until recently. The aim for release on this was early/mid 2024. All DLC was to be included.
>The reason(s) for the above being cancelled are numerous but can be broken down to: the studio moving full force into the development of Grand Theft Auto VI, the sales of the trilogy definitive edition, and the reception of the definitive edition.
>- Grand Theft Auto VI
>Plans for the game originated in 2013 but have gone through several changes in the following years. Development began following the release of Red Dead Redemption II in 2018. The internal target for release on this game is currently fall 2024.
>- 2 protagonists
>One is an Italian man in his early 30s (his look is inspired by the OP picture provided). The other is a franchise first. A Cuban woman. She is in her mid twenties.
>- The game features the return of Vice City but its greatly improved upon
>- Vice City is only a section of the map, the greater area is a parody of Florida
>- Far more detail, enterable and unique interiors
>- Unique weather effects on environment
>- AI is incredibly more sophisticated
>In one example you may see pedestrians living actual day to day lives. E.g. one may drive to a store, park up, enter the store, exit with a bag, place bag in trunk of car, drive away.
>- The main narrative is very long
>I estimate it would take around 60 hours without skipping planned cutscenes.
>I have more details that I'll bring in another post.

Attached: 3768EDC6-BB90-435F-A9CB-A09AC5E6320E.gif (300x400, 277.67K)

pfft yeah right haha rockstar doesnt make games anymore :(

Unless you can substantiate proof of your claims I must call you a fag and be on my merry way

I have a lot more details about the game so ask questions if you're interested.

I'll also accept any questions about the company and its past games as long as I have personal experience with the projects.

>I'm a senior developer at Rockstar North
no you're not, you're a shitposter on a mongolian beef frying board that's trying too hard. should have just posted another butts thread instead.

> (You) #
>Follow up:
>Ambition is the best word to describe this game.
>- there are 30 planned minigames
>One that is actively being worked on and will certainly be in the final game is, bowling.
>- the narrative is close to GTA IV and RDR2 in tone
>Far more serious than other franchise entries.
>- There's an enormous list of licensed music planned
>Almost none of the rights have been purchased as of now but there are certain cutscenes within the game that are being created with songs in mind.
>- There are 12 radio stations planned
>Each has their own unique host, advertisements and other gimmicks. One had a celebrity host.
>- The game is set over a large period of time
>11 years pass throughout the main narrative

Attached: AF7B2AC5-4F96-4E5E-BC12-2AB5C776F191.png (1712x1712, 821.31K)

any pictures?

How do I prove it without exposing my position?

I want to share details without getting fired.

post a fake image of the game that's too blurry to make out and then put 200 watermarks on it.

We do but very slowly. Games have gotten too big to just churn out.

If you can't produce anything more within two hours, you might as well not since this thread will be gone by then.

Who gives a shit if you get fired? I'm sure you've saved up enough money to buy a McMansion in Nebraska, wife up some local, pump out a few kids and go out on the lake twice a week. Aren't you tired of walking on eggshells in trannyville? Leak everything, pussy.

Attached: 1656098382319.jpg (828x934, 59.86K)

Not really. The staff of the site can see your IP and know from where you're from. If authorities wanted to find you they'd just asked Any Forums for your IP to track you down. And make no mistake, Any Forums will rat you out without thinking it twice. But you could make the post from a public IP like using the internets from a Starbucks or something.

this guy has no idea what he's talking about. miyamoto will protect your anonymity with his life if need be.
post everything

Attached: 1656986096115.jpg (580x676, 33.35K)