It happened

We have reached the point where this screen is considered offensive

Attached: main-qimg-48b40feebbf5a6002f5a695dd701edcd-pjlq.jpg (602x541, 31.23K)

I am a boy

I am body 2

Nobody, not even nonbinary people care. Shit bait

I am a girl (lying so I can play as a hot bitch with style)

Why? It's not asking if the player is one just what the player character is.

oh god oh god I'm gonna ACK

This screen never existed.

Games with the game boy artstyle and oak as the professor were male protag only.

>a hot bitch with style
Dude.... the characters are 10

Are you a body type A?
Or are you a body type B?

>nonbinary people
not a real thing

Didn't ask. Ratio.

Doesn't mean she won't serve

>nonbinary people
>people
They are literally the only ones who care.

Romhacks. You have been btfo

>Pokemon Crystal never existed

Attached: pokemon-in-the-past-are-you-a-boy-or-are-you-a-girl-now-many-gender-options-to-choose-from.jpg (735x425, 68.85K)

incidentally, why are so many video game youtubers (sulmatuul, leadhead, elijah malmrose) trannies? its so awkward when i follow someone for a few years then randomly on their next video they sound like a girl

Normal people
>wtf that's weird why even bothe-
Gender Spergs
>HAHAH OMG SO TRIGGERED ITS JUST A WORD HAHA

Because they get groomed on discord, twitter or reddit.

lol mad

damn thats sad if its true, either way its pretty much always an unsubscribe once it happens

Video games and youtubing tend to contain a massive amount of autism. Autism is the leading cause of troonification

Insufferable women are unfortunately real

>Asexual
>Gender

XY Chromosome forever

Autism correlates with being a tranny

blue hair and pronouns

Attached: 495px-Crystal_Kris.png (495x897, 408.92K)

I swear if I ever make a romhack I'm going to make Oak say "There are only two genders" but I'll put an "other" option on the boy or girl screen that just crashes the game when it's pressed.

Attached: 800px-Original_fingerboy.png (800x533, 43.86K)

It's not true they probably just wanted to be trans and then started vocal therapy
You can't be groomed above the age of like 20 anyways it literally doesn't make sense

Well?

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-015841_Firefox.jpg (1080x1346, 609.72K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: sjkjbk24hwm31.jpg (882x614, 37.61K)

THANK YOU AMERICA!!!!!!!

Strawmen

>try to play a pokemon hack
>get people inserting their political opinions that aren't already Nintendo sponsored
>immersion broken
>Hack dropped

Does Any Forums agree with this image?

Attached: 795.png (2048x2048, 782.76K)

Would throatfuck if over 18

>try to play a pokemon hack
>get people inserting their political opinions that aren't already Nintendo sponsored
>immersion broken
>Hack dropped

Attached: 1644825117817.png (592x720, 19.08K)

Female avatars having better customization options is alone a strong enough reason to choose them. Especially if the men's fashion is all Numale wear

>bro. you will take my indoctrination. you will let me change the world. Starting with your opinion.

Attached: aryan.png (750x694, 499.83K)

Wouldn't that mean playing as anything but a human makes you a closeted trans-species tranny?

No it is grooming, you can be groomed or more accurately gaslit into thinking you are something you are not. Tranny indoctrinators use subtle and manipulative strategies in order to brainwash people into believing that they are something they are not and is impossible to become. They try and sell a sick fantasy to indoctrinate nerds and gamers into their cult.

>indoctrination

Attached: 1443683874952.jpg (1024x639, 133.58K)

See = furries for example

that image you posted is funny because that guy never said that, and he's married with two children

all am*ricans fault

this is some next level schizophrenia

Digitally? I don't care what you play as.
Table top? You will match your God given sex. Unless you get cursed into the other. Key word being *cursed*

Why can't the game just replace it with body type 1 and 2 to be more inclusive.

Is that Dua Lipa? Of course.

KEK