What is Any Forums's opinion on digital card games?

What is Any Forums's opinion on digital card games?

Attached: digital card games.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

fucking awful
never progressed much from the extremely moneysucking systems of physical card games like MTG, and those who tird failed at being a good card game due to horrendous balance, powercreep and basically every other old card gamne's mistake they said they won't make (LoR)

Terrible.
MTG in paper is dead, like for real dead. Digital was part of what killed it.

mabinogi duel

It alright. I prefer single player deckbuilders though.

Hearthstone is kinda bullshit.

It's fun if it's balanced, too bad they always devolve into power creep, rngfest like Hearthstone or onscreen masturbation like Master Duel.

playing digitally is fine, collecting digitally is beyond cancer

The deck-building roguelites are pretty good but any game that needs you to buy/grind for cards and isn't singleplayer is garbage.

Attached: 1637113430402.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

Eternal is the only one worth a shit.
I hate sharing a world with specimen who believe Hearthstone invented CCGs.

I like Runeterra more than I thought I would

How's the population of Runeterra? It's got its own launcher so I can't check the steam charts. Even if it's dead, is there at least a lot of bots you can fight in some kind of story mode? I want to play as LoL characters without having to actually play LoL.

This. I play LoR for 4 months and i never played pvp only advantures+

MTG is pozzed as fuck but still the absolute king, nothing comes even close.

It's not dead, you find matches in seconds. There is PvE as well if you're a casual little bitch.

Idk about total population numbers but it's got ranked and casual PvP and I never have real problems finding a match
Also it has vs ai and a roguelike mode for pve so you can get a good amount of fun without playing anyone real. Also it's damn generous with cards.

>2022
>still no waifu jpg collecting CCG on PC with PvP, PvE and maybe a roguelite mode
What are companies waiting for? The card game boom is here and all it needs is someone with the guts to sell sluts to nerds who will pay out the ass for them and/or grind the game forever to get them, making it so the game is always populated and always making money.

gacha chink shit

Single player is good. There just isn't much out there for it.

Master Duel?

Gwent was only one which didnt make me rage cause of retarded aggro>control>midrange cancer, no mana and 3 round structure, in the end they all get boring