Untitled

Attached: twin gargoyles.jpg (1024x576, 78.91K)

Honestly probably the first real bad brick wall I felt like I hit.

someone please explain why you get filtered by that boss. I platinumed the game on all 3 platforms and never died to them.
t. mimic user

>t. mimic user
Shitty 2 boss fight with a clutch like mimic there you go

I tried to beat Black Blade Kindred about 50 times before finding these guys so I was well versed on gargoyle battle mechanics. Took me 3 tries.

>cast Shard Spiral fifteen times
>win

I also just use ashes on double boss fights at this point. Every last one of them is dogshit.

I struggled through the game and beat it melee only and honestly I wish I hadn't. I was so burned out on it afterwards that even now months later I don't feel like revisiting. I think this boss is one of the first that explicitly tells you "use tools"

DPS check

All of the dual bosses are surprisingly simple once you kite them out a little onw by one.

But the gargoyles have the poison mist that fucks you over.

>You just need the right build
Bad boss design

It's really not that bad. Any Forums is just full of casual i swear.

>t. mimic user
so you didn't beat the game

I one shotted them with Azure comet first try lmao

the poison is the problem

Attached: angrycry.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

that’s like saying you didn’t win the mario kart cup because you used items.
get over it, ashes are a crucial part of the game unless you want to act like a retard

using typical ashes is a lot different than abusing mimic and tiche

One of the rare good boss encounter in the entire game and faggots are getting filtered by it, Jesus. You Any Forumsermins are pathetic.

Normal people who use the mimic tear didn't struggle with this fight. Imagine intentionally hampering yourself for meaningless internet good boy points, kek.

Well it says I have all trophies on my profile, so I'll go ahead and trust that rather than your arbitrary rules about what constitutes beating the game.

>boss you already beaten
>boss designed for 1v1 combat shoved in a duo boss fight
Yeah, just use mimic and let it do the work

Attached: 1647244420587.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

>lol you play games for a challenge? i just google the best builds and strategies

You just have to run around them in large circles, and sooner or later they will be separated so you can safely get a few hits in on one of them. Individually, they are not threatening.
This is perhaps a bit boring, but not difficult.

This was the most annoying boss in the game for me and the only one I felt I had to resort to summoning. I don't know if I was underlevelled or what, but I think they're harder than Malenia, Godskin Duo, all of them.