I am an aspiring Twitch streamer but I say nigger a lot...

I am an aspiring Twitch streamer but I say nigger a lot. I'm not even that racist but because of Any Forums I say it sometimes absent-mindedly like I have tourettes. If I have a bad memory that makes me cringe I'll just say 'fuck niggers' out loud for example. Basically any memory that upsets me I'll just say 'niggers' lol. Of course if I'm angry in a game I might also say 'fucking nigger' at someone.

Is this a cause for alarm? If I say this during a stream will I be crucified for it or can I say I just have tourettes? Also how can I stop saying the N word altogether? I didn't used to say it before Any Forums desu.

Attached: 1568132898154.jpg (520x556, 44.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vCb-Ok3Zv9k?t=183
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it's very concerning that you rant to be a twitch streamer

You're a nigger so it can't be helped.

> but I say nigger a lot. I'm not even that racist but because of Any Forums I say it sometimes absent-mindedly like I have tourettes
same

you might legitimately be ADHD or OCD

Saying nigger in random social situation is perfectly normal, and will not cause undue harm, as long as you are not in California or any other weird ideological hellhole when they literally kill you for saying a word.

Wanting to be a Twitch streamer, now, that's a problem. Have you considered talking to a psychologist about that?

go on cozy tv

I searched for this on youtube and I found this guy saying it all the time and apparently it's fine for him to say it wtf? So surely I can say it too.

youtu.be/vCb-Ok3Zv9k?t=183

You definitely can't pass it off as Tourettes, especially if that's you're only tick. I think there's even an example of a girl with it getting banned on twitch for a while after saying it, they just really don't like the word. I guess the only way to stop doing it is to practice, catch yourself when you do it and try to stop yourself and say something else. Maybe try fucking hell, fucking shit, etc. If you're only saying it because its a naughty word and your not actually racist, it may be possible to just switch the word for another "family friendly" curse.

>I am an aspiring Twitch streamer
lol
lmao even
Captcha: POOA2

Attached: IMG_3221.jpg (449x449, 37.05K)

You might actually be legitimately mentally retarded

>wants to be streamer
>4channel defined his personality
men zoomerd are really cringe

Attached: 1655101200740.jpg (215x210, 15.78K)

try being a youtube streamers instead

Are there any streaming sites that don't give a shit about N-bombs, gore, and titties?

Attached: dasitmane.png (883x691, 614.23K)

change it to nigga

literally me, i have been semi-pro tier in like 10 different games but i never did anything with it because i have the nigger cringe attacks just like you. sometimes i say shit about kikes too, im pretty sure the kikes made me like this somehow.

Most of them
But forget about getting paid for it

sure

>4channel defined his personality
It's just a random word. Negroes and nigg. It's not like it is actually hurting people, and black rappers use them all the time. Nigger.

>wants to be streamer
That is concerning, though. Very.

This also wear a blackface

Attached: B12C4D2A-0F0C-4C34-A43C-CB5F9AD75DC8.jpg (689x445, 13.11K)

>That is concerning, though. Very.
Not full time. Just when I play games I just wanna stream and chill out with some viewers. I don't think I'm gonna end up a big streamer or anything and am not even aiming for that. Better streaming to viewers than playing single player games alone.

Get off the site. You're not going to make it a a streamer, the odds are against it,but that's a dumb habit to have in life. If you're such an NPC that you fling a word around simply because you're exposed to it then you need to cut off the source of the habit. At some point you're gonna say nigger in the wrong place and fuck up your life.

I remember that’s what streaming used to be

then just do whatever you want

>Better streaming to viewers than playing single player games alone.
is this how younger people think since they have been growing up under this new environment?
it's one thing to play with friends, who give a shit about random people bothering when you are trying to enjoy your video game

There are Streamers on Twitch right now that have tourettes, slurs and all. If you get diagnosed they can't touch you. But that might just be for Partnered streamers. I'd look further into other Streamers with it to see how it works.

Kek, I do that shit too, but I just say "fuck" under my breath usually. I'm assuming you can keep from doing this in public though, right? Just pretend you're in a social setting when you stream, cause you pretty much are anyway.

If you can't control yourself, become a YouTuber instead, so you can edit out all the slurs.

Trust me; You will have ample opportunity to curse while using shit like Adobe Premiere while editing.

Attached: fatheriamsothirsty.jpg (1440x1867, 488.1K)

this
... also being a popular streamer, if you even make it in the first place, will turn you into a despicable money-whoring cunt who lies 24/7, is constantly afraid of losing everything, is judged by a horde of retards which puts constant stress on you and in the end you will have hundreds of REAL enemies who will try to dox you or worse. Being a streamer is hell and all the money in the world is not going to save your sanity and privacy.