Is the last video game character you played as powerful enough to permanently kill SCP-682?

Is the last video game character you played as powerful enough to permanently kill SCP-682?

Attached: scp-682.jpg (320x236, 22.59K)

>erasing him from existence doesn't work
I'd rather have someone tell me a video game character who could kill him

goku

>new scp mentions it can kill 682
it's an instant drop for me

name one

Nah the only thing you can do in the last game I played is run real fast and wall jump.

不死斬り

Attached: Mikiri.jpg (1280x720, 94.52K)

I don't know, would the Soul Reaver work on it?

Attached: 1203482-kain.jpg (407x640, 33.18K)

I played as me in City of Heroes/Villains so yes

Remember, the Lizard is held prisoner by the SCP Foundation and is unable to free himself at all unless the foundation somehow fucks up. Ignoring fan-fiction, the foundation still has trouble handling simple threats like killer alarm clocks.

Attached: One of the most powerful super-powered beings in the multiverse.jpg (668x185, 58.81K)

Even if it did, the creator would edit the article to say they are immune to it all of a sudden.

Yes, this kind of thing happens.

the whole schtick of this thing is that its the "im stronger and faster and cooler and edgier and immortal and etc." bullshit self insert, except it was made into an ugly ass crocodile just so no one gets to submit their deviantart OCs lmao so the answer is "there is no vidya character that can beat it"

O Death killed it permanently.

No.

Attached: file.png (1282x752, 806.19K)

who? i haven't kept up with scp in a while

I play Warframe, so pretty decent odds.

>is that a dead horse/cow
AHHH I'M GOING INSANNNEEE

What game user?

SCP power level autism has seemingly gotten even worse then DBZ

The name is right there, user. RJ352933

Well no shit, because it's invincible. You say this like it's a big shock.

No it's scp-682. Sorry it's not fucking momo or some gay shit like that for zoomers.

Attached: scp-1875.png (497x497, 156.55K)

O Death is the name given to... something... which caused all living things in two universes to die, including the Lizard.

Ty user

It's just a cave leading to an alternative universe where all life suddenly stopped a decade ago. They send some people in to see their own corpses frozen in a death like state. Later on they come to 682's chamber to see it's become a skeleton. If I recall 173 is also in a death like state, reduced to rubble.

Is O Death that cave that makes it so when you leave everything is dead? I rember something like a cave that did that

SCP shouldn’t have gone any higher than maybe 3000. Even then I’d cap it at 1000

Yes the main character of my game Grombadro can kill any being in existence by jumping on them.
No amount of armor, plot powers, or regeneration stops him.

Cap it at 999
It makes no sense that numbers starting in the triple digits should go any higher

Fuck off with the cringe nuSCP. Absolute tranny shit.

I just got done playing some MTGO matches.
So yes, no sweat. Who would even play a creature with such shitty abilities?

It's a cave, user, not an OC

What I hate the most about modern SCP Foundation is that newer entries are often trying to tell some grand, epic comic-books style story. It should never have been anything more than a repository for creepy and unusual things. And how many fucking "sealed end of all existence" Demons can there be before it gets completely ridiculous?

Attached: 1370055904232.jpg (1000x725, 381.18K)

>No it's scp-682. Sorry it's not fucking momo or some gay shit like that for zoomers.
user... SCP was created during the Zoomer years...

>And how many fucking "sealed end of all existence" Demons can there be before it gets completely ridiculous?
Approximately 3.

>AAAIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOOO THE BESTEST LIZARD EVER CANT BE BEATEN MUH CRING OC
Hi 682's author

Yes, I don't know this SCP bitch but I'm pretty sure Cuphead rapes absolutely any other entity in vidya.

It's 2935. Hard to Kill Lizard was ultimate cringe right from the start. Well, the Scarlet King tops it in cringe maybe, but the Lizard is more cringe than anything that came after it.

>Le Tranny Spout.
You are more cringe than the Lizard.

Attached: SCP 1981-1.jpg (280x421, 48.01K)

>ends of the world are to SCP as Metal Gear RAYs are to Metal Gears

There shouldn't be 1, let alone more than that. I think there is more than 3 though.

Attached: 1498869533234.jpg (7087x4528, 2.29M)

>is at best a 10/10 with maybe deathtouch and either indestructible or regenerate

Attached: Dr Clef's Proposal.webm (954x1080, 1.1M)

How am I supposed to feel about SCPs? Is it supposed to be creepypasta or just "wow interesting story"?

kekek

Put them in a box together and film them fighting, it'll be hilarious

Sonic

It used to be a bit of both. Now it's just write whatever the fuck you feel like as long as the SCP Foundation is involved.

Attached: SCP-2006 - Too Spooky.jpg (1280x720, 139.89K)

Instead of complaining about how shit SCP is now. Tell me your favorite SCP. What WAS the peak?

Attached: c4e7fc64e02f842ecb38b7a334603870.png (640x848, 717.27K)

what about the one where there's an elaborate ritual that's excessively REDACTED used to contain it, which as you go up in classification levels, you see is a fake ritual? That one is cool enough to stay imo.

If you can't respect the basic tradition of SCP then you're basically dirt. Yeah, 682 is cringe OC with the strength of a child with an everything proof shield. But SCP at its core was just a mishmash of barely connected horror and sci fi tropes building on each other. It doesn't matter if 682 is retarded, it exists and it's established.

Anyone who cries about 682 because they want higher standards from SCP or are pissy that people shit on their deviant art OC who is "totally even stronger and the bestest I swear guys my skip totally destroys 682" are fucking retarded.

>Schizophrenic writer put his schizophrenic ramblings with himself as the SCP
>Nufans applauded and clapped for him being so brave
>SCP itself is dogshit

There's an easy way to kill SCP-682: write a character who can kill anything because they don't care about the rules of narrative causality.

>I don't want higher standards
>I want shit. What's wrong, are you are too good to eat shit?
You're basically shitting on yourself. Your Lizard sucks. Deal with it.

Probably around 2011-2013, that was also peak creepypasta era.

cringe
its a mix of FNAF headcanon and DBZ powerlevel autism but half of every page is [REDACTED] to make it sound intense
thee only good SCPs are the just weird objects that no one can really explain

Wat

Attached: 993.jpg (437x435, 43.24K)

>its established
>MY dogshit OC donutsteel is okay how dare you try sully this site with YOUR OC donutsteel

>its a mix of FNAF
Fuck off zoomer

i booted up the one punch man game and used saitama just to post in this thread

seething because you know I'm right

SCP in a nutshell.

>this is a normal looking thing that actually does [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] with a [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and [DATA EXPUNGED] then a ghoast pops out and kills you
>oooooooooh spooky

Early days

>Comfy horror and sci fi concepts not bogged down by the writers lack of prose skill

Mid days
>Getting a little bit too deviant art OC and clogged up with Gary stus from Tumblr writing prompt groups seeking clout
>skips becoming secondary to the foundation lore
>Original community gravitating towards some of the spin off media like secret lab

Nowadays
>Completely lost, more of an online community than a repository of horror concepts
>Drama, politics, censorship of the classics
>The vidya just exposed it to an even younger and wider audience, further diluting the essence of it as it reached saturation point years ago

At the end of SCP 2: guns of the foundation, you have to fight 30 world ending demons with rocket launchers then you fight Dr. Bright with a katana

I used to like the Hateful Star before the author edited it into some grand epic story about the Sun protecting us from killer Demons from space with an epic space ship battle.

I liked the idea that there was this cosmic being coming to destroy us but by the time it gets here we will be gone all ready from natural entropy.

Attached: ba.jpg (457x556, 74.94K)