Otome thread

Good evening fellow heterosexuals what digital boys are you seducing tonight?

Attached: monboys.jpg (1251x707, 411.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nifty-visuals.itch.io/royal-alchemist
nifty-visuals.itch.io/royal-order
nova-box.itch.io/alongtheedge
synstoria.itch.io/ballads-at-midnight
synokoria.itch.io/valentines-otome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was reading Majestic Majolical earlier but I can only read it in bite sized pieces since I barely know jap. Art style is quite nice, generally conventional but with a touch to the eyes to make it stand out.
But it's unfortunate, they give you twin brothers only for them to just be side characters. What's the point?

Attached: portraits.png (967x505, 1.08M)

Sauce?

Cafe Enchante
>Look through the designs on vndb
>All the cool designs are side characters
Damn what the fuck?

Thanks. I saw a pic of the vn ages ago and was interested in it.

Breed Byakuya.

Attached: Olympia.(Olympia.Soiree).full.3355544.jpg (2892x4096, 2.26M)

Pups and purrs and Piofiore were on sale so I got those.

I finished Our Life and the idea of having complete freedom in shaping the mcs personality hobbies and problems from kid to adult is neat but its apparent it was too much to chew for the little indie team and fell flat most of the time. You have many choices but they boil down to either "shy/anxious" or " not shy" and it railroads you into doing very boring general things with Cove, even if you pick your own hobby. I understand adding specialized events for mc on top of Cove's personality variations is a massive amount of work but its still lame, and makes you a brick wall one sidedly listening to Cove's problems. Cove from kid to adulthood is kind of a pussy ass baby bitch who becomes really needy and dependent on you because you shared ice cream with him. His events are very samey and his character growth is uninteresting. This is only one of his possible personalities, I haven't tried bullying the shit out of him which might change him to be a colder person, but I don't really feel like another playthrough..the game is very vanilla, too much for a melodrama lover like me.

Attached: aKoNL0.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Enjoy the chinese dick bro
Yang was pretty fun

Are there even any good western otome?
Only one I've tried was an ichio demo that had ok art but kind of self referential writing so I wasn't feeling it

How do you feel about ninja heroines?

Attached: Nanami_LastEra.png (800x1100, 91.24K)

I thought Aloners was good.

I notice otomes always have muscly tall guys fucking sucks im not attractive to weeb females by being short and skinny

I think they should do more ninja things like wear black skin-tight body suits.

I wouldn't take what otome games look like as the law of what weeaboo women like, they all kind of play it safe by copying each other.
It at the very least doesn't really represent my own tastes, since I prefer something thinner and more baby faced. In otome character terms it'd be something closer to pic related. Don't have any preferences on height either since they all have their unique appeals.

Attached: Shu0.png (494x806, 215.18K)

Angelique is surprisingly pretty nice, it's good to see that the originator is actually good.

>Pups and purrs
wtf?

Attached: 61VfNdEAyCL._SL1280_.jpg (1280x720, 116.86K)

>nifty-visuals.itch.io/royal-alchemist
stat raising, but still good
>nifty-visuals.itch.io/royal-order
sequel, same deal
>nova-box.itch.io/alongtheedge
not really an otome but whatever, I liked it, there are also other games with from the developer with the same vibe
>synstoria.itch.io/ballads-at-midnight
short, sweet and simple, developer has a bigger game in the works
>synokoria.itch.io/valentines-otome
Part 2 of a trilogy, this one is the closest to the 'normal' otome, only with occasional fade to black sex scenes

Go for that legal shota appeal.

You mean more revealing in general. This otome heroine is a genie.

Attached: Aspashia.full.3186114.png (636x1039, 690.46K)

What LI archetype do people tend to prefer

Attached: 1606168545414.gif (200x200, 6.02K)

NO I WANT A FUCKING SMALL VIRGIN ASIAN LOLITA LOLICON GF MY AGE AND THEY ALL ARE INTO TALLER, OLD AND OLDER LOOKING DUDES, IM TALLER THAN THEM BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM

Attached: MY SONG.png (959x719, 863.69K)