No windows 7 support

>no windows 7 support
Yeah that's a pass for me

Attached: EGS_SaltandSacrifice_SkaStudios_S1_2560x1440-f79c967515c4370c4ef35bb1dace63dd.jpg (2560x1440, 696.28K)

Switch port wen?

Beg me

Attached: Timothy.jpg (416x416, 21.4K)

Just update to windows 10 stupid

>epic chink store exclusive
biggest red flag, means it's so shit it's not even worth pirating

Sorry the switch is too weak to load 3 mages spamming magic to kill each other and summoning their monsters while there are already stage monsters and you are running around trying to kill them and everyone is trying to kill each other but specially you.

Yeah, it's actually shit. I gave it a fair shake and it's just a badly designed game that in many ways is a step backwards from its predecessor, which is really disappointing.

Attached: salt and traps with no indication.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Honestly I like Sacrifice a lot more than I like Sanctuary.

HP recovery items not being tied to the skill tree is a big enough enhancement, not to mention than using magic won't fuck your stamina up anymore.

that's what I was talking about
if dev/publisher has to sellout to epic chink store, it means they're not confident in their product at all, so they'd rather get the early cash from Timmy
many such cases

I wanted to play it for the monster hunter vibes, sadly it doesn't run on my potato

salt and sacrifice was rly good
this one ehhh notso much

salt and sanctuary***

Are you retarded?

Yeah but then there's shit like shields being tied to weapons and shields also being completely and utterly worthless.
I wonder if they even updated this shit.

Attached: playtesting needed.png (737x935, 251.35K)

Attached: high jump.webm (1280x720, 657.94K)

Attached: respawn.webm (960x540, 2.02M)

>get stunlocked and juggled around on the screen by magic projectiles
>playerbase is plagued with ppl who pirated the game and shit on you in pvp
>no map
>cant teleport from checkpoint to checkpoint
>hub is too large and sucks to traverse
>cookie cutter mage bosses

Attached: turret spam.webm (584x308, 2.68M)

lmao that is true souls jank

I didn't think online worked with pirated copies?

Attached: juggling.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

The game rewards an aggressive play style, the vampire cunt mage and that other asshole with the light sword in the snow cave confirms it, the best way to kill them is by staying in the offensive, get defensive for a second and you will get ravaged by them.

However perfect guarding some attacks is basically the difference between life and death, it saved my skin many, many times.

That is a terrible player.

it does. they all have CODEX or whatever as their name. I had a friend test it out with a legit copy of the game

user, there's no defending that using one of the heaviest shields in the game and blocking one hit of a two attack combo uses up an entire half of your stamina bar if you don't perfect block it, and perfect blocking is more wasteful than just fatrolling anyway despite being significantly harder to do. What would've been good design is perfect blocking allowing you to play aggressively by deflecting hits and following up with an attack, instead it's slower than fatrolling and offers zero actual benefit. If you play with a shield in Sacrifice you're just gimping yourself.
Sanctuary had bad balance too but even that wasn't this bad, and you'd think the dev would've learnt by this point.

It improved the overworld (think DeS), but regressed on stuff like weapons (most of the are trash) and shields being stuck with weapons.