An update from the developers about the lollipop chainsaw remake...

An update from the developers about the lollipop chainsaw remake. Seems like the only thing that’s going to be changed is the music, but not too much to worry about that I’m sure some people will make mod to add the original songs back in the game

Attached: BAF4F44B-EF05-4315-A580-8769C10C122A.jpg (936x1200, 179.02K)

>Seems like the only thing that’s going to be changed is the music
You're a retard if you think they're not gonna pozz this game to hell and back.

>Only thing they're unsure about is whether or nor it'll be censored
Best-case scenario is they go the Bayo 3 route and make it an optional toggle but I know we can only be so lucky

>Unless forced
They're going to say Sony forced them nothing they could do.

>literally funded by Black Rock
it's over.

>many fans are worried about censorship
>we have not yet discussed the issue with the platform holders yet, and thus cannot say anything about the topic
i am now 100% sure that the game will be censored

Attached: 1653895305887.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

they're going to turn it into a tranny game like trannyetta 3.

Attached: trannyetta.jpg (1546x720, 148K)

Hopefully there might mod of that kind

tl;dr: censored

>if we censor it it's someone else's fault
Amazing dodge.

>blah blah blah Snoy made us do it
lmao

It’s fucking over.

Yeah this sounds like they're pretty certain it will be censored as well and are taking the initiative to lay the blame somewhere else. We all know it's going to be Sony's fault anyway

And thus I'll just be emulating the original
>But but it's not their fault.
Don't release it on a crappy platform, problem solved.

We’ll, that fucking sucks

They have to release it on Playstation because it's the only platform where it'll run well while also selling well.

This is why Nintendo needs to hurry the fuck up with better hardware.

I don't understand why you doomer fags are so down on a project by a guy who clearly wants to create an updated version of a game as close to the original as possible

There’s a difference between close to the original and the original with a little bit of upgrades to it

people just want the original ported, like every time they decide to announce a remaster/remake

I doubt Sony is going to require censorship. Nothing in LPC was much more risque than SC6's armor break which released on PS4. Maybe they'll cut the pole dance attacks but I doubt it. This game really wasn't a game like say Senran Kagura that I can remember. It was more cheese than titillating.

Except that one achievement you can get for moving the camera at a angle to look up the playable characters skirt

Yeah that might get cut, but at the same time lol achievements

Nier Replicant from last year had that achievement