What the FUCK???? THIS AN AMAZING GAME??? How the fuck did this fall under the radar so hard...

What the FUCK???? THIS AN AMAZING GAME??? How the fuck did this fall under the radar so hard, it mogs 90% of the yakuza games

Attached: s-l500.jpg (396x500, 40.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IWoJQYjEcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it was an actual exclusive, also PS4 version is better

>Exclusive
>Available on PS4
Embarrassing.

What?

Because it's stuck on a shitty console owned by trannies who only play movie games.

is there a correlation between being a tranny, and playing movie games?

PS4 was 900p and regularly dropped below 30 fps. In what way could they have fucked up the PS5 version so bad its worse than that?

>mogs
Opinion discarded, you reddit faggot nothing person.

it fell under the radar because it's not called "yakuza", it doesn't have the funny da me da ne man and retarded boomers are holding yagami's actor's likeness hostage because they're afraid of people ripping the model and doing stupid shit with it (which didn't actually stop anyone from doing it anyway) so it's never coming to PC

The supposedly "improved" lightning

Attached: judgment-ps4-ps5-1.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

the lighting is 100x better in the remastered version, also doesnt play at 20 fps. the original just has a piss filter over it. post some real screencaps of gameplay.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IWoJQYjEcw
Keep playing the inferior version

Damn, retard. Nice gameplay in that video.
First comment btw:
The upgrade I saw after playing this game on the PS4 Pro and PS5 versions :

1. The skin texture is more realistic in the PS5 version.
2. More natural colors in the PS5 version.
3. The effects of shadows and reflections from light are more realistic in the PS5 version.
4. 60fps in the PS5 version so movement is smoother.
5. Maximum anti aliasing in the PS5 version so the lines look straight, not jagged like on the PS4 Pro.
6. The resolution in the PS5 version is higher than the PS4 Pro so the graphics are sharper.

For those who comment on this remastered game only changes in color and shadows, please immediately check your eyes because your eyes have problems.

>The comments in this thread
It's almost as if these flaming homosexuals don't want to own the platform with the most new releases.

>What the FUCK???? THIS AN AMAZING GAME??? How the fuck did this fall under the radar so hard, it mogs 90% of the yakuza games
does it? I thought it was pretty much exactly the same as all the other yakuza games, if not worse than most of them.

Left is better retard

Should I play Judgement or Yakuza 7?

>Left
good lighting
>Right
babbies first atmospheric youtube video lighting

Damn, when did he catch AIDS? Dude looks like he should be giving updates on FFXIV. Best version is on the best system, as usual.

Neutral observer as I never played or looked at this game before. Right looks better. Left looks like a port that had all the character washed off.

whats funny is that this isnt even the same frame. absolutely retarded comparison.