>>>/vg/391684785

General for Uchikoshi games, primarily focusing on AI Somnium Files

Attached: 1657731092437.gif (280x498, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iJ7QGcouwU
youtube.com/watch?t=5780&v=fVkbbPbmDLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit like this helps show why /vg/ is such a mistake. Fans of this game will never know there is a general up. I mean are you supposed to check every day on /vg/ for possible generals of the games your playing? And who knows how long it will last, maybe a month since it's a non-popular single player game? Then are they supposed to come back to Any Forums and discuss it or just keep making a dead general with like 3 anons bumping it?

TRANNY GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=1iJ7QGcouwU

Attached: 1636145228595.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Not even a month, Uchi games don't last long there at all. Not that I wouldn't mind constantly maxed out threads full of theories and fan art and shit, but the playerbase just isn't there. You'll get more consistent activity here.

what is this game about

I wonder what Uchi's thinking when he writes these bits. Not that there's anything wrong with the way she feels, but it's so weirdly out of place with the rest of the scene which has nothing to do with what's she's going on about for that one dialogue option.

And the thing is, all generals unironically have better discussion on Any Forums. Every single /vg/ general eventually devolves into some discord shitting ground where the same posters just ritual post the same memes over and over. The only justification of /vg/ at this point is a collection of links for games and also as a containment board.

tranny general

Probably finished the game then realized that he wanted to show that he's 'in' with the hip young progressive crowd but had nowhere to insert hamfisted lines like this aside from the occasional marble scenes where half the dialogue options are just unrelated jokes anyways.

Pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if the general for this was posted by one of the AI discord autists who try to run the community or whatever, as if there's a reason for that until AI3 gets announced.

We literally had nirvana intiative threads daily for like two weeks and you want to make a general?
This is how you create pure cancer, at least you'll contain the retards to /vg/.

Attached: 1656030041403.gif (537x680, 580.57K)

youtube.com/watch?t=5780&v=fVkbbPbmDLg
Uchikoshi chad

Not everything is discord

Yeah. In the first game it made some sense as she was at the bar where her gay dad hung out, but this time the only maybe gay/bi character doesn't really have that kinda relationship with her to get protective over him.

They were definitely obsessing over the ARG, twitter, and the wiki and mentioned this place. I only know because I was in it for a while but left because they were really weird.

Well I made this thread and I'm not discord, so don't worry

>what is this game about

Mystery/adventure game where you solve serial killings case involving people being split in half while alive starting with a case that specifically starts you with a first murder that puts each freshly killed half 6 years apart. Very mindfucky.

It's also a sequel. I think the original was slightly better.

Sounds retarded, I'm in.

Hey I saw a kappa that I really wanna catch

She's a cop, her job is literally keeping minorities down. Like a butcher that hates eating meat.

Not that guy but I just finished the game...I want to talk about it now...

Attached: 1657667925919.png (755x672, 164.04K)

Play the first game first.

Attached: ai-the-somnium-files-1.jpg (740x416, 61.52K)

>slightly better
Slightly is an understatement.

God this is awful.

Den talk with yourself.