Master Duel

How are you enjoying the new cards?

Attached: 80611581.jpg (421x614, 71.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZpJGyC2uaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

immensely. Having to wait for the advent and evil long john is a pain though.

twins are really fun now! I wish the game in general was more at their power level

Attached: 1651899955994.png (861x1226, 1.18M)

The real adventure was the friends we made along the way.

Attached: file.png (819x340, 850.03K)

>Adventurerer
>ok I can beat this
>PK into Rhongo with an omninegate in Adventurer

Attached: despair but also bloody despair.png (971x1075, 190.13K)

I haven't even used my deck yet, I'm waiting for the event first so I can collect the gems before I start ranking up, currently chilling in Gold I.

Attached: birbs.png (1314x1490, 2.17M)

Just got a taste of the Mega Raiza.

This dude was fucking right. I think I'm gonna treat these little shits as drytron and not even bother facing them.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZpJGyC2uaY

Attached: 1653300987655.gif (386x294, 2.5M)

>normal summon one monster
is this deck solely floo or can you splash in other monsters?

HOLY BASED
kek

they don't synergize with anything that special summons

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

hey this deck is pretty fun

Attached: file.png (278x285, 89.86K)

>remove Disciple, Devotee and Phoenix for triple Sunny
>add two Ghost Ogre

And that's pretty much all I'm doing to update my deck. Regarding Sunny, is the plan to summon her on Turn 1 or should I summon her after my opponent has played their turn? I still feel like Twins + I:P is the better Turn 1 board to have but since I'm now removing Disciple and Devotee, I'll have to fully depend on Exceed.

Attached: New Chuubas.png (1311x1489, 2.2M)

Attached: FXjeYyUaUAcq4ib.jpg (1434x2048, 187.69K)

Well for starters you definitely want to have 3 Magicians' Souls which is the best Dark Magician support there is. Mills Dark Magician which is a brick you never want to see in your opening hand unless you got Eternal Soul, Dark Magical Circle, Magician's Rod or Secrets of Dark Magic.

You need 3 Soul Servant to stack the deck with any monster, spell or trap that lists Dark Magician in its text unless you want Dark Magician himself.

I typically run only 1 Dark Magical Circle due to the fact that each effect is once per turn, second copy won't do anything that turn which is a brick and because if it gets sent to the graveyard I can simply stack it on the top of the deck via Soul Servant which is essentially a second or third copy anyway.

Eternal Soul I run at 1 once again for mostly the same reasons as Dark Magical Circle. You can stack it back to the top of the deck if it gets destroy with Soul Servant. I mention this because people forget that you can do that.

I run 1 Magician's Salvation to search out my copy of Eternal Soul and it makes a nice deck thinner. Typically if I open Magician's Soul. I would summon it, Salvation to search Eternal, use Magicians' Soul effect to discard Salvation plus one more card for the draw 2. You can also opt to run Chicken Game instead of Upstart Goblin.

Magician's Rod you run at 3. I mean what else can I say about this card. You never want to see 2 copies in your opening hand.

I also run one copy of Secrets of Dark Magic for fusion play. On the next turn after DPE fusion summon if you're able to fusion summon the Dark Magicians you can attack with both then use DPE to pop itself and The Dark Magicians. GY effect will trigger allowing you to summon The Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl on the field all during the battle phase.

Now for the non dark magician support. Skill Drain, Instant Fusion to suck a monster via Thousand Eyes Restrict, then you link him away into Linkuriboh or Anima for more suck

Attached: 1435980279754.jpg (850x602, 191.33K)

I will continue to summon birds until they ban halqdon and verte.

is there ever a point you would actually use the 4400 evil twins or is it just dump fodder for sunny

Thoughts on this? Kinda basic, never been convinced by Tzolkin but all the lists I see seem to be using it so I've tossed it in there. I'd prefer to have Final Sigma to swing over things but I don't know enough about Virtual World's ratios to correctly swap things in and out of the extra deck.

Attached: 1654559505620.png (556x626, 475.65K)

all you have to do is stop robina.

3 Copies of Upstart Goblin or Chicken Game. Magician's Rod can search out Soul Servant which can stack Magicians Souls. Typically you want to activate Upstart Goblin, wait for a response then chain Soul Servant. Now you have access to Verte which will either bring out DPE or Starting Venom Fusion if you run Super Polymerization.

Called by the Grave is a must to hit those pesky hand traps or combo starters. It should be noted that this is almost useless on Floowandereeze. You want to hit their Nadir Servant targets they send from the Extra deck to the grave which is usually Ominous Omen, Ferrijit or sometimes they'll opt for N'tss for destruction effect. You can opt to go with the Sky Striker package which consists of 2 copies of Engage(you can drop down to one if you want space), Hornet Drones which will get you Kagari which will allow you to add Drones into Kaina and now you have Verte just with 1 card.

As far as traps go I already mentioned Skill Drain, depending on the meta or rank you're in you can run Gozen Match, Solemn Strike, Solemn Judgment, Torrential Tribute, Dark Ruler No More with Evenly Match.

Remember as long as you have Magicians Souls, that second or third copy of a card you don't need is a draw via its effect. Remember that you have cards that will shuffle your deck so keep that in mind if you're going to a draw. I've won going first or second plenty of times however keep in mind that this is a best of 1 format. You are going to run into decks you never seen or heard of and everyone runs their own variation of decks with differences and expect to brick. Personally I play to win which is why I'm at diamond and to flex. I don't care if I'm making less gems this way. Anyway that's all I have to say about that.

Attached: 1458327697327.jpg (3196x2314, 1.83M)

Post deck please

here you go babe

Attached: file.png (787x895, 607.58K)

>I play to win
no you don't lmao

Attached: FXk7ZCCVEAE4pag.jpg (916x820, 110.1K)

She's still a 4400k beat stick. She'll always be useful for hitting over stuff even if they have better game ending moves. Not to mention her summon effect is like evenly-matched lite which is a game winning card on it's own

no, it's just a brick

>not running twins with ass load of handtraps and 3 berserker souls

Graydle Slime Jr is my ace monster

Attached: 1604144050524.jpg (500x500, 82.2K)

Ki-sikil & Lil-la is still pretty useful, the problem before is that you'd need to either draw her or waste a Secret Password to get them to your hand, now with Sunny you can dump them to the GY and then summon them from there. Their effect is situational since most of the time I'll be cleaning field with Abomination, Unicorn or Accesscode, but it still has won me a few games.

do you have a deck list graydle bro?

Take gaia out for fanfan. If you're not a retard you can also cut down to 1 nyannyan.

Idk why you keep bragging about being at D1 with Dark Magician. This game isn't particularly skill-based and most people just scoop once you stop them from doing their thing.

DM is a horribly inconsistent deck without Dragoon, and the only way to play it is with a shitton of floodgates, which isn't very fun.

>t. Got to D1 last season too, played a DM deck, and said 'fuck that.'

Diamond is miserable, idk why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that bullshit. Half the time you don't even play the game. Everyone is so focused on winning, they instascoop if things don't go exactly as they'd like.

I'd rather chill in the lower ranks and play fun petdecks, than subject myself to anti-fun metahell again.

Pulled all the evil twins in the suship pack, how much more do I need to complete their deck?

Does subterror suck outside of guru control? Is Generaider any good?

Bro your Trishula and Enterblathnir?

It's a toad turbo deck with adventurer and oyster meister

Attached: 96085141_p0.jpg (272x234, 51.15K)

>I keep getting disconnected
>but only when I go against asian scum
wtf is happening ?

Attached: tails HD.jpg (207x280, 11.93K)