Every now and then I see a thread on here going "where's F-Zero?! Where's F-Zero...

Every now and then I see a thread on here going "where's F-Zero?! Where's F-Zero?! Why won't Nintendo make a new F-Zero!"

Shut the fuck up, you don't play and have never played and will never play F-Zero. YOU do not know SHIT about F-Zero, you are just a secondary as fuck lame little diaper baby smash faggot who thinks Falcon is le falcon punch epic knee meme man and you see him on the cover of some game you've never played so you """want""" a new F-Zero.

And you don't even want F-Zero in the first place! Half of you want some stupid fucking beat-em-up game instead of a racing game because you're too stupid and bad for a racing game so you just want to live out your smashfag Captain Meme Man bounty hunter falcon pawnch fantasies. This whole board is posers and Nintendo fans suck my cock, stop asking for a new F-Zero because I don't want you to have it, you've never played and don't deserve shit and shitendo can't make one anyway.

Attached: f-zero-gx.jpg (1440x806, 138.26K)

You are projecting

Attached: 1646421116295.png (353x439, 71.61K)

is this a copypasta?

Eat shit nigger

Attached: GFZE01-1.png (1660x956, 1.22M)

$40k worth of butthurt in OP.

I played the original on the Snes, kid.
And I want a new F Zero.

Whatever, zone mode and VR made Wipeout better. I am aware that F-Zero has awesome style and the gameplay is rad but having a tier list in a racing game makes problems for time trails ect. I found with my friends just going with who you thought was cool doesnt work out. If you haven't gotten past zone 20 in VR on a stage while listening to your favorite tunes I don't think you've gotten the all the enjoyment a space racer can give you.

honestly I wouldn't mind an F-Zero fighting game a la Tekken, it certainly has the colorful cast for it

>I am aware that F-Zero has awesome style and the gameplay is rad but having a tier list in a racing game makes problems for time trails ect
But Wipeout has a tier list too. Are you unaware of the ship disparity in Wipeout HD/Fury? It's worse than F-Zero's disparity because in Wipeout, the easiest ships are the best ones and the hard ones suck balls, which isn't how balance should be.

Unless you're one of those people who think Piranha is OP just because it holds so many high scores you'd understand that not all the crafts where made to be consistently relevant. Different crafts do better on different stages/events, even taking the stage reversed changes some leaderboards. Armor and weapon list is also a portion of the gameplay, that diversity let's cars be straight up useless in different settings. The shape of the ship itself makes huge changes, Mirage's entire gimmick is that if you collide on your sides with another ship you overtake them. Zone mode also uses a universal craft.

i thought the thumbnail was a pinball machine lmao

Piranha sucks in Wipeout HD, which is the game I was referring to. I'd prefer it to be good because it's the hardest ship to handle

Did you know Innagada davida is the same length as the grand prix in F-Zero for the SNES? 8yo me knew it, and thought it was the tightest shit in the world. Just flip the cassette over and you're good for the next set of tracks, baby

>why yes, I enabled cheat mode, how could you tell

I played em since snes and i want a new one AND i want a falcon 2d beat em up chasing down bounties with an american comic book style to the visuals like the snes art and X had. Eat a turd.

F-Zero is one of the better non-car racing games I have ever played. Shit like wipeout and redout feel like ass to play. The driving on those lacks the resisting grip that goes from understeer to full on drifting in an instant that makes the first two f-zero games so crazy to play, and the bumpercar physics in the first game are WAY TOO FUN.

I never replayed the gamecube one because my gamecube stopped working almost 12 years ago. But I remember the driving in it being too different for me to get it.

Attached: 9011A23D-9FA1-4527-A50E-934CCB7C9392.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

The only currently easily available F-Zero game is F-Zero X on Switch online. That is the best game in the series if you ask me but that particular version probably turned most people off from the series. The N64 is hard to map to any other stick and Nintendo seem to have put zero effort into configuring it on a game by game basis like you have to do for F-Zero X to be playable on anything that isn't the N64 stick.

Wait I forgot the SNES game is in the SNES online too. That one plays fine at least.

It's not that hard to get full platinum in that game.

The real challenge in X or GX is the staff ghosts.

It's funny how much deepthroating I see on Any Forums for F-Zero GX, yet I see little for X and even less for the SNES original. While it sucks is that not only Nintendo will virtually never make a new game as long as Mario Kart prints money, but that the expansion kit will never see the light of day in the west outside of unofficial 64DD emulation.

At least BallisticNG is good in the meantime, I suppose. Completely different, but something like Aero GPX is probably going to take its sweet time before anything playable appears.

Attached: 219071a6912db68ec38e588cd0354d7e601af084.png (1294x850, 2.33M)