He was right

he was right

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rVzSHVS-CT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only 75% right.

how do you get your media literacy so fucking bad that you disagree with the entire fucking point a game is trying to make and agree with the "stupid fucking retard" character?

yeah no fucking wonder Raiden calls him batshit insane. You'd need to be fucking insane to agree with his talking points

Attached: 1631801744833.jpg (606x508, 64.51K)

His motives where just but his methods where monsterous and he was rightfully killed for his crimes

Hes a blatant carcicature but Any Forums also isn't capable of understanding subtly or nuance because everyone here is socially stunted and so autistic that child level social cues are a tier or two above them. So they take Armstrong at face value not realizing They’re the exact kind of meme spouting, braindead shitlords he hates and that under his regime they would be the weak ones who get culled within the first day. Imagine some neet sitting in his own home droving on to himself about how hes based and redpilled and the neighbor nexts door knocks his door down, kills him and claims his home.

Armstrong's America is a fucking libertarian paradise the likes only the most insane ancaps would want and yet you keep seeing fucking retards on Any Forums going "yeah I'd like it lmao it'd make the libs mad" AND IT DRIVES ME UP THE FUCKING WALL
youtu.be/rVzSHVS-CT0

Attached: 1657311806008.png (606x541, 139.26K)

calm down, its a knee jerk reaction to people tired of stuffy suits sending other people to die for their profits.

Of course armstrong's idea is crazy, but many see it as better than what we have.

The idea you would be able to live and die for your ideals, not someone's profit margin, is an appealing idea, despite the reality of that being an insane nationwide fight club.

Attached: thunking.jpg (1000x908, 119.9K)

MGR in one sentence : Japan needs to sort it's historical trauma with war and reconcile with it's historic values to reclaim it's independance.

Every boss represents an aspect of japanese military history.
MGR Ray -> 2 phases -> 2 nukes, destructive but Japan overcomes anyway
Jetstream Sam -> Brazil/Japan relationships and return to historic bushido code (look those up)
Mistral -> Similarity and differences against other cultures
Sundowner -> Imperial Japan and war crimes committed
Blade wolf -> Evolution of war technology
Monsoon -> Reaffirm effectiveness of old beliefs against modern world
Senator Armstrong -> Domination of Americans

The Human race would be better if every single one of us were cybernetic killing machines that have to fight to survive every single day against other cybernetic killing machines.
Simple as. It's objectively true.

Attached: Armstrong.png (500x566, 206.23K)

People who hate Armstrong are the same niggas hating on dark side playthroughs for being "edgy"

you have no fucking idea

Attached: 1653057012659.png (680x860, 288.6K)

>guy claims "Might makes right"
>if he kicks your ass, he wins the argument
>if you kick his ass, he wins the argument

Attached: images.png (267x189, 6.76K)

woah i just realized that you were just like me, trying to make history.

Whos to judge the right from wrong, when your guard is down i think we will both agree.

That violence breeds violence, but in the end it has to be this way.

That's why you don't fight fair, his weaknesses are a syringe and a doll so use those

He was 100% and he proved it.
Raiden was stronger than him, defeated him and made his way the truth. This is what Armstrong was preaching the whole entire time.

I've seen some schizo theories in mgs threads Inb4 not a real mgs thread but this might be right there at the top

Yeah, but people don't understand the issue is the frames of reference that divide people, and that people can straight up have the opposite impressions of things, and do horrid things.

fuck your media literacy
if a piece of media tries to tell me something wrong is right I will NOT listen to it

At the top as in the most nonsensical theory or as in the most believable?

Attached: 780.gif (446x512, 3.58M)

Biggest bullshit ass pull.

bruh is that standing here I realize guy? deadass he is so fucking litty bro no cap I fw him fr

So most believable then

>I have a dream that one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, damnit. A nation of action, not words. Ruled by strength, not committee. Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chicken-shit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit. Fuck "American pride." Fuck the media! Fuck all of it! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born! Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again!
>You still don't get it. I'm using war as a business to get elected... to end war as a business! In my new America, people will die and kill for what they believe. Not for money. Not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Attached: main-qimg-ff0e08bf4f78d9f20e6bf4afb2cf3dcc-lq.jpg (602x315, 35.41K)

Fuck you it makes sense! D:

I've seen the theory before but that user doesn't quite sell the explanation convincingly.
There's definitely some merit to seeing Raiden as a metaphor for Japan overcoming its post-war pacifist nature.