Did you take any Any Forumsidya relation courses in college/uni?

Did you take any Any Forumsidya relation courses in college/uni?

Attached: 1636363754085.png (760x435, 396.68K)

The best written video game doesn't come close to a mediocre novel.

>Your homework is to play Dark Souls 2
What are you doing in this situation?

yeah that's getting stolen

I think morrowind is pretty good, oblivion is a great screen play

what is "video games as literature"

Attached: smart chika.jpg (761x861, 131.36K)

bino boosting

yes it does
being in a book doesnt inherently make the story better

Do my homework! Fuck yes!

>run-on sentence
>English teacher
lol

Cute chika

When I was in high school I took a game design course and all we did was play Halo CE on lan... until some faggot ass nerd snitched to the principal

shitting bricks because I suck at soulsborne games

>Your homework is to play one of the greatest games ever made
Enjoy myself, thoroughly.

Attached: 1650830026684.jpg (1079x1923, 250.17K)

I don’t understand. I’m pretty sure Disco Elysium can run on a college students laptop. Why buy consoles?

comparing the two is pleb shit. there's a lot to be learned from analyzing different mediums

This, part of why schools don't buy cool equipment isn't just because they're poor, it's because it is physically impossible to keep something from being stolen at a school. The only defense against theft is to buy the cheapest, shittiest supplies.

And not do stuff like this. Kids don't deserve it. Ever.

that's not a run on sentence. The only mistake is that they should've put parentheses for 'Video Games as Literature'

>being in a book doesnt inherently make the story better
That isn't what's being implied, dipshit.

It's not a run-on, it's just awkward and you're reading it incorrectly. "Video Game as Literature" is a valid noun phrase. Try again.

Where are they going to find good stories with all those XBoxes

>Become a computer teacher, get put in my first classroom
>Get $200 as a budget for software, hardware, writing utensils, and other materials, end up having to pay hundreds more out of pocket for the bare minimum with failing computers, devices, etc.
>This dude gets thousands of dollars for fucking video games
Apparently he's from a low-income school as well. I applied to grants for MONTHS to get scraps for my kids and he grabs all this shit. I should just say I'm teaching kids how to create gender-neutral code and get a 10k grant, fuck this

Jesus fuck, when video games are being taught in school, we know society has failed. The only thing worse would be if they used Let's Plays instead of actually playing the games. Can't wait for the class to get canceled or have to resort to YouTube after Tyrone and Jose steal all this shit.

Don't make shit up, there isn't a job out there that makes its employees pay for their own supplies without being reimbursed

The issue is that if video games had progressed correctly we would have actually had games worthy of being publically taught. Games still can't even teach gameplay concepts without using tutorial screens pop-ups.

Teachers on average pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket each year on supplies. It fucking sucks shit but you do it for the kids

>there isn't a job out there that makes its employees pay for their own supplies without being reimbursed
oh my god lmfao
you have no fucking idea do you
have you never heard of the knife selling scams where they make YOU pay for the knife set?

Attached: 1583976144986.gif (227x221, 967.37K)

No they fucking don't, that's not true, you're lying for sympathy

There is not a single video game on the same level as the greatest works of literature.

What's the most well written video game?

Attached: 1657758593881.jpg (429x533, 31.78K)

>being in a book doesnt inherently make the story better
Yes it does.