This is a holdup. Hand it over or die

>This is a holdup. Hand it over or die.

Attached: hty7b8ivd6r.jpg (1123x922, 288.1K)

shit like this only works properly with permadeath games.

Goodbye!

lol kitty kitty

Attached: 363246.jpg (638x480, 48.82K)

>Pays
>Pickpocket it back
>"pfff take it. It's worthless to me anyway"

sovl

>quicksave
>give money
>"thanks, but i want more. DIE!"
>load
>don't give money
>"well then i guess it's your life... DIE!"
>load
>intimidate
>"you don't scare me... DIE!"
>load
>persuade
>"nice try... DIE!"
>load
>fight
>"DIE!"
>bandit dies in 2 hits

Attached: agonyfrog.jpg (250x250, 4.63K)

Name 1 permadeath game with highway robbers

>bandit wants more money than you have
>"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.... DIE!"
either that or the developers are retarded and didn't account for the player not having enough gold so it causes the game to crash

Attached: wojak meh.jpg (1008x839, 76.96K)

>Look it up out of curiosity
>Being dressed like a poorfag and having no money causes them to let you go
>Being a vampire spooks them and they run
>Wearing the grey fox's cowl has them just fanboy at you
Huh.

>If you are carrying less than 100 gold, you can attempt to plead poverty. He may accept your plea, responding with one of the following:
>"Why does this one always have to get the beggars?"
>"Times are hard when a robber can't even make an honest living."
>"That's fine. This one will kill you for free."
>If he responds with one of the first two options, he will not attack you or take any gold. If he responds with the third option, he will become aggressive and attack you. He will always respond with the third option if you attempt to plead poverty with clothing or armor that is worth 10 or more gold equipped
They did account for it but if you're wearing anything but rags he'll not believe you.

"It"? What do you mean? My peanus?

Why do tranny phobic posters always have the worst opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=UjTv8ivh7mY

Attached: 1636651482762.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

>Summon skeleton to fight bandit
>Bandit ignores the skelly and guns after Me the whole time

Serious question. Are all Khajiit and Argonians in TES junkie thieves because it's just an inherent characteristic of their race or is it because of the way society treats them?

All because bandits have low responsibility stat so they don't report crimes. radiant AI is amazing kek

Khajiit diet includes large doses of moon sugar because they like sweet things, they don't get high off it because they have built up a strong tolerance but this also gives them a bad reputation because other races can certainly get really high from it or even turn it into skooma.

Khajiits , at least ones native to elsweyr, also just don't have a strong cultural sense of property. Objects/houses/things are shared and used rather freely. So when they go to other places they almost unwittingly steal shit and get labeled as thieves.

>Khajiits , at least ones native to elsweyr, also just don't have a strong cultural sense of property. Objects/houses/things are shared and used rather freely. So when they go to other places they almost unwittingly steal shit and get labeled as thieves.
That's clearly not what is going on when a random Khajiit demands "Your money or your life."

I'm talking about normal ones not bandits

no such thing as a "normal" khajiit

>implying dogfuckers opinions matter

Bandits can spawn as any race

But they're all bandits. That's my point. I'm trying to think of a single just regular citizen khajiit from Skyrim and I don't think there's even one. The closest they get is the guy in the college but he's a thief and an asshole too. The khajiit caravans all talk about their criminal past. One was in jail as a thief. Another was a former bandit.

*Cast paralyze and proceed to beat him to death with my bare fists*