VTMB

Forced ending: the game. I honestly didn't care about the antifa vampires at all, I think authority has better merits.

Attached: Sebastian_LaCroix.png (360x360, 146.31K)

op is a fag
post ghouls

Attached: poe.jpg (400x511, 64.67K)

both factions are fags for their own reasons but being loyal to the camerilla is totally cucked since the game literally begins with them trying to kill you and immediately afterwards sending you on what was supposed to be a suicide mission

Yes all endings are generally going to be forced unless you're playing an online game or it has radiant quests

Your siring was illegal tho. They were in full rights to kill you, but didn't and gave you a chance to prove your use

>he didn't get the "good" camarilla ending
lmao. lol.

Then why not ally yourself with Strauss as intended instead of following a retard like Lacroix?

Isn't that Tremere exclusive?

the entire point of the game is that ALL vampires are assholes. the only proper ending is the fuck all yall ending.

nope

No I don't think so, but being Tremere helps elevate it I guess.

Not at all. Recently did it on my Teodore. I think you just need to convince Strauss to give his opinion on Lacroix

This. Truest ending is telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

>nooooo you can’t just sire without camerilla permission because……… YOU JUST CANT, OKAY?!?
lacroix more like laSOI

Attached: B54C2FD8-C452-4046-B39F-694FCAB91C71.png (188x268, 10.47K)

I think the best way to understand the Jyhad for vampires is to be a Any Forums poster and try to not shitpost for at least a month, that's how it feels for vampires to not try to backstab each other in order to seize power.

Attached: vtes-fifth-edition-samuel-araya.jpg (640x682, 168.06K)

Take the vaulderie, brother

Why couldn't I join him?

Attached: vetarmora-andrey.jpg (1920x2501, 455.34K)

God Lacroix is such a daddy

The prince is the one who tries to off you, he is acting in his own interests. The camarilla actually wanted to get rid of him and the accomplish that if you take the strauss end.

Ming Xiao was the best choice and gives the best ending. Though only if we could have continued to serve at the side of that elegant, class and dominate Chinese Lady. It would the true best ending to be the eternal servant of the Mistress of Mirrors.

Attached: Ming_xiao.jpg (876x1055, 447.51K)

Sabbat is too nuanced for protagonigger neonate to tie himself to and inherently requires group cohesion (which is the antithesis of a singleplayer roleplaying game)
Play Clan Quest Mod to do it. It's okay and East LA is empty and retarded as fuck but has the best character of the game

Attached: hazel10.jpg (2480x3508, 746.62K)

Vampires this, vampires that, where my Wraithchads at?

There is no single character in the whole game that is more satisfying to kill than her. It's one thing to just kill an arrogant person but when that arrogant person is a MUH ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WESTERN person it's all the more satisfying.

Based Ulfric supporter

You could have allied with the Tremere guy and pretty much kicked Prince faggot from his position and then store the coffin without opening it. That's the best ending for a Camarilla player.

Sabbat would only bring in a shitty little neonate like you as a shovel head. You exist like most of those people in that house you raid, to be thrown at the enemy and die to weaken said enemy when the real Sabbat hitters show up

As far as "forced" shit goes, it is a bit weird that LaCroix repeatedly tries to betray/undermine/kill you through the whole game, yet if you take his side at the end he genuinely becomes your bro for the first time ever

You'd think he'd go for a cunt move like the Chinawoman did but nope, he actually changes his stripes for no reason ten seconds before the kaboom

Attached: EOtgoB8UUAA7bV6.jpg (2820x3000, 436.92K)

>repeatedly tries to betray/undermine/kill you through the whole game, yet if you take his side at the end he genuinely becomes your bro for the first time ever
No. He does want to get rid of you at first but when you prove useful he becomes your bro long before the end. You do know, for example, things like the downtown apartment are optional? He doesn't give it to you unless he likes you. There's a point in the game like halfway through and confides in you his problems with running the city. He starts to treat you as somewhat of an equal. That's bro behavior.

An 8th gen neonate with roundabout 5-6 dots in disciplines by that point who (most important) is a token political pawn has the quick pass to becoming True Sabbat. Your character is far from nothing but you do only get the invitation to become True Sabbat, not like a ductus or anything above that (because you still don't know shit)
Like all politics, the Sabbat isn't above the same nepotism and field promotions of the Camarilla, it also helps that they have supernatural means of dealing the deal (the basis of their entire spiritual political system). Without the vaulderie, not only couldn't they secure turncoats so easily (once they profess to be willing), but there wouldn't even be loyalists to the cause to begin with.

OP opened it